Page 3 of 4
Isuzu \  New Member to the Site and to Isuzu

New Member to the Site and to Isuzu

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1958
replies 37
following 16

dwatkins   +1y

I've heard the drop spindels are not good to have on the pups. Does anybody have a pic of the stock spindels so I can compare them to mine to see if mine are drop spindels or not?
dwatkins   +1y
Edited: 11/30/2009 9:13:34 PM by DWATKINS

Well, 48ft. of 2x3 box tubing is now laying in the shop beside of my truck so its about time to get started on this thing finally. Does the big black canister against the firewall have to stay on the 2.6 motor or can you delete it?
dwatkins   +1y

Well, I havent been able to remember my camera when I go to the shop but the cab is removed now. The frame is squared up on the frame table setting on 2x2 box tubing. The front is all braced up ready for the cut for the 2" Z in the frame. Once I cut the front I will remove the 2x2 under the frame to give me my 2" Z plus lowering the body mounts two inches should plant it pretty firm on the pavement. How much of a Z does everybody else run on these trucks?
dwatkins   +1y

Well, I got some work done on the truck this weekend and took some pics of the progress so far.   Measuring for the body mounts. This is my measurements for the body mounts and such. I can understand it so thats all that matters haha. Me making the first cut up front to remove the frame. And its gone. This shows my carrier bearing bracket mocked up  The rear end mocked up to lay on a 27" tire. This is my carrier bearing bracket which was mocked up in place before the frame was cut away to keep it in position Just layed those in there for looks.  More to come next time!!!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
eatinpavement   +1y

cool project!
nate   +1y

damn we did some work on this thing saturday!! lol 
SOLOWMA   +1y
Welcome and good luck with the build
iveverlowmazda   +1y
Edited: 12/15/2009 9:53:03 PM by iveverlowmazda

Edited: 12/15/2009 9:52:33 PM by iveverlowmazdaman....ive seen this truck before but can not for the life of me remember where....o-well good luck with the build and if a funny looking guy drops by with a cast on his right hand make him work until his wounds bleed!!! lol
nate   +1y

man we gotta remember the camera next time we work on this thing!! 
dwatkins   +1y

Yeah, I know Im gonna have the frame built and no pics of it. Ill remember mine sat. for sure and if not Ill go back and get it ha. I messed around the other day and figured out that we can only run the to bars with the single end on the rear end and the two forward on the wishbone. If not we'll never get the bars even close to parallel.