Page 2 of 4
Isuzu \  New Member to the Site and to Isuzu

New Member to the Site and to Isuzu

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1953
replies 37
following 16

dwatkins   +1y

Thats cool, yeah I drove like seven hours to get it but it seems to be a good one. Seven hours back and not one stitch of trouble at all. Cold A/C crankin the whole way. Gotta love that for sure. Yeah he said that the guy he bought it off of was in P.P. I've been to many many shows and seen plenty of you guys around with some really sick trucks. But, so far I love it and can't wait to get it in a million pieces and on the pavement. The only thing that I have noticed is the idle issue and it needs a clutch but thats gravy stuff.
NR RailnPup   +1y

wow what happened to the silver truck i loved that thing
cookiemonster13   +1y

LOL ICUTSTUFF silver isuzu truck was hauled to the scrapyard
tripleplay   +1y
Edited: 9/3/2009 6:25:28 PM by a2z

good luck bro,if u need anything give me a shout.i have had isuzu's for several years.not a bolt on them that i have not turned.
dwatkins   +1y

Thats cool I appreciate it bro. Im gonna go this weekend and get my torsion bag kit for the front and notches for the rear. Still debating making my own link or buying one of the one size fits all suicide kits and cutting it to length. I believe the truck already has drop spindels on it since the wheels set awefully straight on it and its cranked way down but im not sure. But Ill be sure to keep up with the pics.  
2tonezu   +1y
Edited: 9/8/2009 8:52:49 PM by 2tonezu

Im brand new to this site first post. Loved bagged trucks since i can remember. Built up 2 imports and a 1000cc bike. Im done wit that shit ready to cruse so i traded the bike for a pup. Its pretty much done just needs bodydropped and maybe a v8. The dude who built it did a really nice job he got it in mini truckin and gauge mag. See ya all at the shows in 2010!!!!!!   
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y

welcome both new isuzu peeps. 2tonezu, i know you. hahhaaa. sup lesh.
dwatkins   +1y

I can't wait to start cutting on this thing. I got my link monday and the rest of my stuff is going to be here by the weekend so then it begins. Prob going with a bd first but I have been leaning toward the channeling instead of a traditional. More than likely going to try to run 20's but it might end up being 19's. Actually first thing is ditching the fenders haha!! Anybody wanna trade my amigo fenders for some stockers?

railin93   +1y
Edited: 9/12/2009 6:04:47 AM by railin93

good luck on the build...hope to see more soon...
railin93   +1y
Edited: 9/12/2009 6:14:53 AM by railin93

all i gotta say is, DONT THROW ANYTHING OUT!!!!...these parts are rare and expensive to replace, especially for the S/C...try to salvage whatever you can and keep it or sell it if you dont absolutely need it...planetisuzoo.com is one of the best sites for isuzu owners and the wealth of knowledge there is plentiful...the interior pieces are especially hard to get and forget trying to find pats for the S/C windows...isuzu japan only had 39 grommets for the hinges and latch left in the world and i just bought 12 of them...save, save, save as many parts as you can...rodeo parts interchange really well too if you need some common parts...