New Member to the Site and to Isuzu

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1927
replies 37
following 16

dwatkins   +1y
Edited: 8/30/2009 9:57:31 PM by DWATKINS

Edited: 8/30/2009 9:53:33 PM by DWATKINS
Well, this weekend I bought me a new truck to start on. I can't wait to start wrenching and welding on this unit. It already has a start on it but no where near what I want it to be. Just drove it six hours back from N.C. to Ky so I guess I got a decent truck. Here are my before pics of it. Is there anything that makes the 2.6l a pain to get on the ground?

dragn168   +1y
i think just the oil pan bro, hangs a little low. and if your not planing on building custom arms make surre you check out the sticky in this forum about baggin the front. gonna more than likely have to notch the arms or the frame rails. also ive got a chrome front end for that truck im not using any more as well as a bench seat and two rodeo buckets and a ton of in tact interior parts id be willing to get off of cheap. i also have a full skin for the rear thats been chilling for a while if you need anything get up with me and ill see what i still have laying around. i got rid of my zu and now have a stock pile or parts ill never use.
dwatkins   +1y

Yeah, I have heard about the oil pan issue but that seems like it would be pretty simple to fix. But, I do want a bench seat for it for sure. Its got buckets in it right now and Im not a fan at all of bucket seats. I see your from N.C. thats where I bought the truck at. How far away from statesville are you, cause thats where I picked it up at?

nate   +1y

lookin good bro.. we need to get this thing torn down to bare bones and get cracking on it!!
dragn168   +1y
im all the way on the coast like 40min from the outer banks area and like 15minutes from virginia beach. the bench i have is in pristine condition if you want it. ill sell it to ya for 80 plus shipping. id go lower than that but im hurrting to pay rent right now. and i got an autoloc shaved door kit as well with poppers remote and hidden button ill let go for 100 if you want em
tre5   +1y

Looks cool, except for the pink lol.I am not a fan of the amigo fenders, so I say put the stock ones on.
dwatkins   +1y

Thats cool, yeah I would def. want that bench seat. I wonder how much it would be to ship it? The truck already has poppers on it but Ill let you know if I run across anybody that needs them.I'm not a huge fan of the fenders either Ill prob go with diff ones. For the pink haha its actually really red but it does look pink in the pics, thats going too just as quick as it gets inspected and to the shop.
dragn168   +1y
didnt even notice the handles were gone my bad id ill weigh it out and find out the prices for ya
railin93   +1y

gots me one of those siittin in my garage as we speak...but mines a little more torn down...good luck and hope to see it rolling like you want it soon!!! 
PUSHER4LIFE   +1y

Wow my old truck sure has made it rounds hahaha. Glad to see its still goin and hope to c some more future pics of it. If i would have known you were coming down to get it i still have all the factory fenders and a flush mount bedcover for that truck. The doors,fenders,grill,tailgate and rollpan are all off my boys old isuz uin Pebble Pushers with me,  anyone remember "ICUTSTUFF" the silver reg cab isuzu layed out on 19" KMC Suicides that was my doner truck for the spacecab haha