threads
Page 2 of 4
Old School Minis \  Show me trucks on Elite Vipers!

Show me trucks on Elite Vipers!

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 2015
replies 31
following 26

FLYINLO   +1y

That's Devin's truck, Mazberry Delight, in that pic from WAY back in the day. My old Toyota had Elite Vipers on it back then as well up until I put 16" Bellas on it in like 96-97 or so.
xflowgolf   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SoloSpecialties the pic was linked direct from lucky brew's profilewhat ever happened to that guy? didnt have some money/part problems with another member on here?---------------------------------------------Yeah I linked it right from lucky brew's profile, I was just trying to give a pic for reference for the youngin's on here that might not know the wheel by name.  A guy local to me had these but just powder coated 'em black for some reason, and now wants to sell them.  I was thinking they'd be kind of a neat throwback on my VW Rabbit truck since the bolt pattern was correct, but now that they're all black... meh.   Before: After:  Oh well.   Now I know there's more out there.  I want to see some more on some old school trucks!   I can picture in my head a white / purple scalloped Mazda that if I remember correctly had these on it and was featured in MT, with the fronts painted purple to match the scallops and the rears painted white to match the truck???  (been a few years... maybe i'm not remembering it right).   
post photo
astrowoody75   +1y
mazberry if you wanna sell yours i know a guy that would deffenately be interested
nautiquess   +1y

oh man, I will find pics of mine, I had the rar three spokes polished too it gave the wheel a whole different look.  I thought I was a baller going from a 14" to a 15" back in 95, lol
xflowgolf   +1y
Edited: 8/27/2009 7:14:27 PM by never2low87

Edited: 8/27/2009 7:10:41 PM by never2low87here's a couple I dug up from another thread on here... but still am looking for that white/purple Mazda I have in my head.   I always loved this truck too though....      
post photo
post photo
post photo
sykominitrkr   +1y

I like that last pic!... I want a Toyota in that bodystyle so bad!... but I can't find'em anywhere!
cutndropped   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SykominitrkrI like that last pic!... I want a Toyota in that bodystyle so bad!... but I can't find'em anywhere!---------------------------------------------The truck in the last pic does look good,im gonna make you sick,but the local GM lot in my town had a huge cash for clunkers row.there was yota,just like that in silver in the row.Body was perfect.even had a campershell and wide whites.Truck had to be owned by an 80 year old.Its a shame i couldnt do anything about it but im sure that many nice minis got fucked up throguth that whole deal.
DougyFrisch   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by AntiHero --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Sykominitrkr I like that last pic!... I want a Toyota in that bodystyle so bad!... but I can't find'em anywhere! --------------------------------------------- The truck in the last pic does look good,im gonna make you sick,but the local GM lot in my town had a huge cash for clunkers row.there was yota,just like that in silver in the row.Body was perfect.even had a campershell and wide whites.Truck had to be owned by an 80 year old.Its a shame i couldnt do anything about it but im sure that many nice minis got fucked up throguth that whole deal. --------------------------------------------- I feel ya... i do work with a couple dealerships here in town and i was bullshittin with one of the guys the other day in regards to the Cash4Clunks... i told him how i makes me sick to see some of the rides they are trashing out, and how they would make great projects for someone... He just laughed and said "they're all clunkers, none of them are worth keeping"... I guess its in the eye of the beholder,
low4life77elcamino   +1y

Does anyone have center caps for these wheels. I have a set of these wheels that are in great shape with the exception of two center caps are highly damaged around the mounting bolt.
mazberrydelight   +1y

whats a set of vipers with brand new 195/50/15 tires worth now? local guy here is bugging me to sell mine and i have no idea what to ask