threads
Page 1 of 4
Old School Minis \  Show me trucks on Elite Vipers!

Show me trucks on Elite Vipers!

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1989
replies 31
following 26

xflowgolf   +1y

I want to see some tri-fan goodness. 

mazberrydelight   +1y

therss a pic on my profile of my mazda on vipers from 95, still have the wheels sittin in my shop
xflowgolf   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MazberryDelighttherss a pic on my profile of my mazda on vipers from 95, still have the wheels sittin in my shop ---------------------------------------------yes. Need more! 
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

are those wheels  for sale if so what bolt pattern
slamdtaco   +1y

those look like "lucky's" who was on here building the old toyota looks like his actual pic 
SoloSpecialties   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SLAMDTACOthose look like "lucky's" who was on here building the old toyota looks like his actual pic ---------------------------------------------the pic was linked direct from lucky brew's profilewhat ever happened to that guy? didnt have some money/part problems with another member on here?
lowjetta   +1y

http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=99914&page=4the purple gave it away. i to wondered what happen to him
slamdtaco   +1y

I believe he got banned for some stupid reason he's on myspace with a bunch of pics of the progress he's my myspace friend which you can find through the local myspace page in my sig if you're really interested
crewcabondubs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by never2low87---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MazberryDelighttherss a pic on my profile of my mazda on vipers from 95, still have the wheels sittin in my shop ---------------------------------------------yes. Need more!  ---------------------------------------------i have that mag somewhere! my truck is in that magazine i think.its in the show coverage for the Low Class Minis show.  
post photo
smctoy   +1y

I have him as a friend on myspace too & his build is looking damn good!