Page 4 of 6
Dodge Trucks \  Project: Drop N Chop

Project: Drop N Chop

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 2717
replies 57
following 24

dajizz   +1y

Been working on Matt's chitbox too. S-10 clip is on and half the 4-link done. Got the body sandblasted but SOMEONE didnt primer it right afterwards and it rusted over. After I move shops I can get back on it. Needs another weekend to finish the frame Saw ur blazer at the shop the other day, coming out real nice, SOOOO much work and detail going into it. I think ur gonna make Matt go insane lol
dkadventures   +1y

Yeah Matt is def making the blazer look sik, but I think right now that thing is making everyone insane. Once the shoebox is layed out you need to post some pics of that thing. The dodge is looking good, finish it up so matt can paint it and make yet another cover truck.
dajizz   +1y

Taking some pics, But not enough to make a thread on yet, when I get the rear linked, i'll make a thread
BP98Dak   +1y
Edited: 9/9/2009 12:47:29 PM by BP98Dak

Awsome truck!
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

THAT THING IS CHOPPED?^^^^
inssan   +1y

I belive that pic is b4 Greg got the top chopped. and shortly after his brother was killed so he parted the truck out.
NR-Shaw   +1y

PIMP cant wait to see more . . . . . and please talk him into some diff wheels im sorry those are awful!
dajizz   +1y

Yeah I know I HATE the wheels. lol And the white truck has to be before the chop, mine is 2" and you can see the differance.
dajizz   +1y
Edited: 9/13/2009 3:08:52 PM by dajizzsocal

Is there a v-8 swap mount for the third gen? He wants to put something in unique for the motor
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

take the diesal outta the tow pig