Page 3 of 6
Dodge Trucks \  Project: Drop N Chop

Project: Drop N Chop

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 2718
replies 57
following 24

dajizz   +1y

As soon as I settle in my new yard. Yes, my work has been forced to move to a smaller place, so I have to take care of that and then get back on this thing
DOWNSUB   +1y

Whos Notch back VW is that,and you have anymore pics of it?
dajizz   +1y
Edited: 9/1/2009 11:18:14 PM by dajizzsocal

It's the guy that owns the truck. 1969 type 3 with a 1915 type 1 in it. Gots some power! Drove it from so cal 400mi to a show in nor cal and only the fuel reg quit. He's trying to sell it for 3500 motor included to help fund the truck build
post photo
no1lowr   +1y
does that say LANCASTER CONTRUCTION? from Lancaster CA like by Palmdale. lol never seen tha truck around here!

dajizz   +1y

It's his last name lol. But he does do work up there now and again, we are out of Moreno Valley so you might see it one day!
98dakota20   +1y

what size rims you going with? i cant wait to see this thing back together. imo its rasing the bar for us dakota guys. 
dajizz   +1y

Sticking with the 20's. But hopfully I can talk him into a better set. This set now just doesn't go with it anymore
98dakota20   +1y

how much are you bd it? is this going to be doored? i read that you were cutting the rockers off.
dajizz   +1y

Just cutting the pinch off. Laying true rocker. Any more and we prob have to do more than a stock floor or do some heavy modding to the floor pan. The body mount is real close to the ground as it is. Not much room after cutting the pinch off
dkadventures   +1y

John your work tends to be pretty damn sik. So since this project is going on does that mean Matt's shoebox is laid out?