Page 1 of 6
Dodge Trucks \  Project: Drop N Chop

Project: Drop N Chop

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 2701
replies 57
following 24

dajizz   +1y
Whats up guys! This is my buddies 97 Dakota were building. These are pics from that last 4 months of building on our spare time. And more to come!
Enjoy!

dajizz   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
tattedfordguy   +1y

ya the chop looks killer
dajizz   +1y
This is a 2inch chop, layed back A pillars, roof widened 1", very litle trimming/ modding of the side window/trim, stock front glass as of right now.   We are also bodydropping the truck past the rocker, power moon roof, sheetmetal bed with wood floor, and suicide doors   Here is todays progress:  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tlw32882   +1y
always been a fan of dakotas, i cant wait to see more! 
dajizz   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tattedfordguy   +1y

Where is your shop?
dajizz   +1y

Z'd the frame 2", pie cut the upper arms for better ball joint angle, 2x3 under the cab, 2x4 back half.(it's only this way cuz the owner didnt want to BD the truck at first) The rear bag mounts are getting trown in the gutter and new mounts installed next week. Next week is also installing a new tranny x member and building new, lowered engine mounts from the 2'' z and keeping the motor under the hood. Maybe do the front frame horns if were lucky and get enough time  
dajizz   +1y

dont have one quite yet. I use my companies shop in Anahiem to work on my projects. All my tools are there. I built my fullsize there earlier this year and was a great help to have the space and heavy equipment to make life a bit easier
tre5   +1y

holy stepped front frame bat man.