threads
Page 3 of 5
Dodge Trucks \  bagged 2nd gen ram on 28's?

bagged 2nd gen ram on 28's?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 9218
replies 45
following 31

doug118   +1y
Edited: 8/23/2009 9:52:38 PM by doug118

can't wait to see what it looks like with the front wheels straight. hopefully someone takes pictures of the build/fix shorten it width wise?
TexasKhaos   +1y

The pictures from Jance are 26's.. Current are 28's.. He's crazy and wants to do 30's... He doesnt seem to agree with less is more haha

doug118   +1y
Edited: 8/23/2009 10:00:29 PM by doug118

Edited: 8/23/2009 9:59:04 PM by doug118guess he's got some $$$ huh? 30's would be great. there aren't many trucks bagged on 30's are there? aside from hummers edit: only 2 I can think of are the MIC avalanche and that dark red silverado   
post photo
TexasKhaos   +1y

Nah, just gotta put in tons of overtime and save bro.. haha And the 30's arent confirmed or anything, just a thought.. That silverado is crazy.. Does it lay? I believe he has the SS side skirts
tuckinlugs06   +1y

why dif wheels thos pics look like smaller rims and it tucks more then the 8's...
tuckinlugs06   +1y

i think is looks way better with the 26's it tuck alot more then with the 28's mabe with the 26's he could atleast bdoydrop it
TexasKhaos   +1y

The 26's just didnt look good any more.. The chrome wore out funny, they didnt even shine in person and he just decided to go with bigger wheels when it came down to it
baggedblue75   +1y

truck looks great.i think when he does the repaint he should change the license plate.just my 2 cents
doug118   +1y
not sure about the silverado, only seen 2 pictures of it and its that one and one from another angle. don't think it ever went to any other shows besides sema
thacru78   +1y
And the MIC Avalanche doesn't exist anymore...so i've heard from tons of people. Ima narrow the frt track width...suck the wheels up into the hood area...make it to were the wheel follow the path of the fenders as it lifts...that way he can roll tucking several inches of wheel...yet actually get it to totally lay out. Cant wait to get my hands on it...