threads
Page 2 of 5
Dodge Trucks \  bagged 2nd gen ram on 28's?

bagged 2nd gen ram on 28's?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 9190
replies 45
following 31

doug118   +1y
how would you fix that camber with such big wheels? it looks like it would need it to get the wheels up under the hood with a ram and any more pictures of the bed or under the hood?? I would love to build something simple like that. bags, huge wheels, and little things here and there
tuckinlugs06   +1y

almost looks like if the camber was fixed it would hit the seam where the hood and fender meets...i think 24's would have looked beter
doug118   +1y
hell no the 28's look sick! $15k wheels/tires are ballin
22below   +1y

$15K, 2 years ago??? Maybe 8K nowadays....
Jance Customs   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
on20s   +1y

is the hood sectioned?  it looks shorter on the front end??
doug118   +1y
are those also 28's?? and I've never seen good brand 28's w/ tires for under $10k
Jance Customs   +1y

I think those were 26's?
thacru78   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TexasKhaosHey guys thats our Member Nate.. Should be going back under construction soon to fix his camber and give him a way lower ride height.. Then he wants to re-do the paint job and interior..--------------------------------------------- Couple more weeks dawg and i'll be ready...Will have him riding alot lower real soon.
TexasKhaos   +1y
No bro, the hood hasnt been sectioned the grill and bumper just make it look shorter.. And as far as the front end, he's either going to shorten the front suspension with his stock front end or an 06-07 front end.. Either way Big from will be tackling the job