replies 96
following 75

slammed89s10   +1y
awesome thread :LOL:      
post photo
trucks&stuff   +1y

ghetto meets hillbilly lol...
HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Icei hear so many people asking , why so much McDonalds, BurgerKing , M&M's and etc on there cars, cause they aint getting paid for it...     i do remember see'n minitrucks with Shop stickers, Suicidedoors.com , AVS , Cando and etc all over there rides? why they do that? most people are not getting sponsored by them?    point is,   you , I or others might not "GET it" on other forms of custimizing..  some do it for love, some do it for attention...   but the point is , its there rides.... --------------------------------------------- So let me get this right... minitrucks often have SD stickers, AVS, Cando, etc... on their rides... mainly because they probably ordered parts from that company or their suspension is by that company... So pretty much you're saying these donks have YooHoo, Gatorade, and McDonald's suspensions or parts on them?!? Thats freakin awesome! Where do I order these parts at??
tuckinlugs06   +1y

yea i have never seen a suicidedoors theamed mini truck
guiltybydesign   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HaVoC1---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Icei hear so many people asking , why so much McDonalds, BurgerKing , M&M's and etc on there cars, cause they aint getting paid for it...     i do remember see'n minitrucks with Shop stickers, Suicidedoors.com , AVS , Cando and etc all over there rides? why they do that? most people are not getting sponsored by them?    point is,   you , I or others might not "GET it" on other forms of custimizing..  some do it for love, some do it for attention...   but the point is , its there rides.... ---------------------------------------------So let me get this right... minitrucks often have SD stickers, AVS, Cando, etc... on their rides... mainly because they probably ordered parts from that company or their suspension is by that company... So pretty much you're saying these donks have YooHoo, Gatorade, and McDonald's suspensions or parts on them?!? Thats freakin awesome! Where do I order these parts at?? ---------------------------------------------Not to mention a sticker came free and can be taken off in seconds, not paid for and permanent.
post photo
SubCulture S10   +1y

I got a 96 lincoln town car I might just do this too....build it clean, nice interior, on 24's pr 26's..most are funny, but some are nice as hell and deserve some repsect for the time and work involved. I'm not hatin on them We get hated on by people cause we play with trucks, so I respect others and what they like rather I like it or not its still custom..
HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SubCulture S10I got a 96 lincoln town car I might just do this too....build it clean, nice interior, on 24's pr 26's..most are funny, but some are nice as hell and deserve some repsect for the time and work involved. I'm not hatin on them We get hated on by people cause we play with trucks, so I respect others and what they like rather I like it or not its still custom..--------------------------------------------- I agree. If the time, work and effort is into it. But lifting it on 40s?!? is rediculous. But yea, there are definately some nice ones out there. And same goes for the low riders on 13" spokes. There is a green and purple one here in AZ that is insane. Not my cup of tea, but I still give them props.
tuckinlugs06   +1y

yeah some are clean but most are lifted 4ft off the groundand got 20' or 22's if you can lift it the tall put bigger wheels at lease....i still like the ones that are just a little over stock with a nice size wheel
DeepSouthS10   +1y

ok i think donks are just as retarded as the next guy.....but that green one with the clear wheels is bad ass. i still wouldn't drive it though lol.