Page 4 of 10
American Cars \  LET'S SEE SOME DONKS.... LOL

LET'S SEE SOME DONKS.... LOL

American Cars General Discussions
views 5496
replies 96
following 75

BabyYouWish   +1y
I have a truck that lays body, but have been contemplating building a Donk or a Bubble just for fun.  No "branding" or anthing, just a clean convertible on some 4's or 6's with a nice high stance... Just be all gangster with it. 
nvr53   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BabyYouWishI have a truck that lays body, but have been contemplating building a Donk or a Bubble just for fun.  No "branding" or anthing, just a clean convertible on some 4's or 6's with a nice high stance... Just be all gangster with it.  ---------------------------------------------thats lame
YUH8IN96   +1y

naw i aint h8in on them at all, if that wut someone likes thats fine. my cousin was one of the first down here in florida to have 24s on his impala i thought it was pretty sick. so i guess at the end of it all as long as someones making a car not stock its all good wit me. i jus prefer things to b low
acromexicant   +1y
Edited: 7/13/2009 9:13:13 PM by mexicant

BIG SHAWN   +1y
Edited: 7/13/2009 9:33:40 PM by BIG SHAWN

ON 30'S AND BAGS

post photo
poppasmurf   +1y

can't find any pics of it but they said it's on 40's! hahahahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_VImPZTI7I&feature=related
post photo
shellhart   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BIG SHAWNEdited: 7/13/2009 9:33:40 PM by BIG SHAWNON 30'S AND BAGS

---------------------------------------------shawn do you have a pic of the red one hackshack did   its pretty damn big to    trying to find the pic dugan sent me of the green one when they went to whataburger lol that was awsome  
post photo
drgn91yota   +1y

Damn u beat me to it danny. this thing is straight stupid.how bout this one pretty gangster if u ask me