LET'S SEE SOME DONKS.... LOL

American Cars General Discussions
views 5494
replies 96
following 75

02ramon20s   +1y

This is clearly RI(DONK)ULOUS    
gimp5561   +1y

i like them they allways cheer me up when i see one, they are just funnyand you know subway aint paying them shit anyway
YUH8IN96   +1y

i see shit like this all day, thats what u get wen u live in south florida. some of them are clean but some r lik wtf were u thinkin
dbldub01   +1y

I still don't understand the whole advertisement deal, I understand go with a theme, but are any of these places handing out money for these cars.......no
FluffyFreak   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by rolnlow ---------------------------------------------isnt this the car in all of DJ Khaleds Videos?
post photo
simple-pleasurez   +1y
can anyone tell me... what the FUCK is up with all the logos.... mcdonalds... subway... skittles....
HarryBalls   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by YUH8IN96i see shit like this all day, thats what u get wen u live in south florida. some of them are clean but some r lik wtf were u thinkin---------------------------------------------Exactly..... there are alot of clean ones out there that have a ton of work and money invested. Some just plain suck..... On the flipside there are a ton of minitrucks out there that are nice as hell.....then there are the drag and destroy type that are beat to hell with hazardous suspensions and beat down body panels etc... so why so much hate on the donks? its just another form of customizing.
simple-pleasurez   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBalls---------------------------------------------Originally posted by YUH8IN96i see shit like this all day, thats what u get wen u live in south florida. some of them are clean but some r lik wtf were u thinkin---------------------------------------------Exactly..... there are alot of clean ones out there that have a ton of work and money invested. Some just plain suck..... On the flipside there are a ton of minitrucks out there that are nice as hell.....then there are the drag and destroy type that are beat to hell with hazardous suspensions and beat down body panels etc... so why so much hate on the donks? its just another form of customizing.--------------------------------------------- my hatred for donks comes from the 1969 car with drum brakes and 28" rims. the car was not meant to have that large of rims. there was a donk cruising around sacramento when i was there once who had giant ass brakes. i had respect cos it was a beautiful car. on bags(still way high off the ground) had beautiful paint. nice interior. it wasnt a beat to crap 1998 buick skylark that was stock except rims and a sticker on the side.
McClarys   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBalls---------------------------------------------Originally posted by YUH8IN96i see shit like this all day, thats what u get wen u live in south florida. some of them are clean but some r lik wtf were u thinkin---------------------------------------------Exactly..... there are alot of clean ones out there that have a ton of work and money invested. Some just plain suck..... On the flipside there are a ton of minitrucks out there that are nice as hell.....then there are the drag and destroy type that are beat to hell with hazardous suspensions and beat down body panels etc... so why so much hate on the donks? its just another form of customizing.--------------------------------------------- totaly agree with ya man!!   its not my things..  but people should do what they want to on there rides...i hear so many people asking , why so much McDonalds, BurgerKing , M&M's and etc on there cars, cause they aint getting paid for it...     i do remember see'n minitrucks with Shop stickers, Suicidedoors.com , AVS , Cando and etc all over there rides? why they do that? most people are not getting sponsored by them?   you see people bitching about them tearing the cars up .. but forget about how many half ass bagged rides thats on the road too... then they yeal about they should do brake upgrades, but then you see some bag mini on 24's , and no one says anything about upgrades! point is,   you , I or others might not "GET it" on other forms of custimizing..  some do it for love, some do it for attention...   but the point is , its there rides....