Page 1 of 14
Full Size Truckin General \  78 Bronco-

78 Bronco-

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 10064
replies 131
following 47

fknlowjeep   +1y
I just wanted to share with everyone, my new project.  and NO it's not going to be lifted.

i will update pics as i get them, I picked up a parts bronco for cheap, and am starting on some of the frame and suspension....
fknlowjeep   +1y

i don't have as much time to work on the truck as some of the other guys who do "build threads" but when i do i like to think i get some stuff done, lol. here are the pics of the parts bronco and my newly acquired stockpile of 3x4x1/4 wall... sorry for the poor quality of the steel pic..... cell phone camera.
post photo
post photo
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
xgolferdude   +1y
im so jealous!!!  i really wanted to do wanna of those!  i think it will look so good on some 20 or 22s....  damn why cant i be rich!  lol to many ideas not enough scrilla.... hahahaha   good luck with the project keep us posted!!!
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

my goal is layin rocker on 24's. but for now it'll be 15" steelies on factory balloons... haha
maz duh   +1y

I always wanted to do one of these, you beat me to it.
thacru78   +1y
NNNNNOOOOOOOOO.....Damnit I knew I shoulda hurried up and got this damn Dodge done. I have a body just waiting for time and money to build a full frame for it. DAMNIT....I'm Jealous....anyone wanna buy a Doored Dodge....(
customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78NNNNNOOOOOOOOO.....Damnit I knew I shoulda hurried up and got this damn Dodge done. I have a body just waiting for time and money to build a full frame for it. DAMNIT....I'm Jealous....anyone wanna buy a Doored Dodge....(---------------------------------------------i will give you a 2 boxes of the big fudge rounds for it thats a good deal imo lmao
post photo
layingnutz   +1y
Edited: 7/2/2009 12:06:46 AM by LAYINGNUTZ

Edited: 7/2/2009 12:05:59 AM by LAYINGNUTZgood luck with the 24's   the front was pretty tuff to get it to untuck the 22.  im currently redoin some stuff on mine.   
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

i have no doubts that it will be hard.... the frame i'm building will be more narrow in the front (to accomodate the straight six) and if i build custom a-arms, i will build them long enough to get the additional lift needed.  hopefully, lol.  my supercab untucks the equivalent to 22's with ease...