views 12782
replies 500
following 122

pugz   +1y
nice work guys. still not a single pic of potter actually working though. lmao
bodydropped   +1y
ive seen potter work lol
LaidNeon   +1y

Decided to go ahead & start shaving my tailgate today. All that i have left to do with it now is grind it smooth & body work it. Then i can hand it over to my painter to respray it......

post photo
post photo
boooghar   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pugznice work guys. still not a single pic of potter actually working though. lmao---------------------------------------------thats why the screwcab is still sitting in the same spot - potter breaks out in a sweat just thinking he has to work on it
bagtodrag   +1y
Edited: 7/26/2009 11:11:51 PM by bagtodrag

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by pugznice work guys. still not a single pic of potter actually working though. lmao--------------------------------------------- Potter works on SSM Chat and Myspace  Your truck is looking really good so far, can't wait to see it on the ground. 
post photo
LaidNeon   +1y

post photo
bagtodrag   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LaidNeon--------------------------------------------- damn it Dan how could u.....
post photo
thacru78   +1y

Poor Screwcab...is Sema still in the plans for that beast...It's lookig good Dan...cant wait to see it man.
LaidNeon   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by thacru78Poor Screwcab...is Sema still in the plans for that beast...It's lookig good Dan...cant wait to see it man. ---------------------------------------------im suppose to tow it there since we know his other truck isn't reliable
federal20   +1y
hey hey ur supposed to be towin mine whats the deal