Page 5 of 51
Build-Ups \  Project: NIGHTSHIFT -- Bagging my 09

Project: NIGHTSHIFT -- Bagging my 09

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 12717
replies 500
following 122

thacru78   +1y

Looks badass Dan...can't wait to see it man. Let me know if I can help out with anything on the build.
federal20   +1y
cant belive u didnt take any upclose pics of my beutiful welds son maybe next time
boooghar   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by federal20cant belive u didnt take any upclose pics of my beutiful jb welds son maybe next time ---------------------------------------------

post photo
tattedfordguy   +1y

Cant wait to see this thing finished
LaidNeon   +1y

finally started hanging the rear section!! still have a bit more work to do & then we can start on the link bars & the bolt-on bridge

post photo
post photo
LaidNeon   +1y

tonight we cut off all the brackets on the axle. Then we cut off the shock mounts & 4-link brackets on the frame. now we just need to grind the axle smooth. my boy Robbo took care of filling in some gaps where the new frame & old frame met. the 2x4 isn't quite the same width as the stock frame. Now we just need to plate the seams for a stronger hold

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
IMLOWER   +1y

guess im gonna have to start building your new link bars tonight
mjavy7   +1y

LaidNeon   +1y

well tonight my boy Potter made 2 of the link bars. he first setup a simple jig to make them both the same length. then me & him tagged teamed grinding the axle. Tomorrow he will make the Wishbone link & i will finish up grinding the axle. then we can rehang the axle & start welding in the link bars

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
TexasKhaos   +1y

Im really looking forward to this thing coming out!!