Page 2 of 51
Build-Ups \  Project: NIGHTSHIFT -- Bagging my 09

Project: NIGHTSHIFT -- Bagging my 09

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 12710
replies 500
following 122

YUH8IN96   +1y

yea thats a great rendering looks like its about drive right off the paper. gonna look sick when its done, are u gonna still towe ur neon with it
dbldub01   +1y

very nice!
smctoy   +1y

wow...thats sic!
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 6/12/2009 4:20:20 PM by Layumon22s

my dad just bought one of these on wednesday. really like these body styles. this should be awesome. when are you hoping to start/finish on it? do you have a contact email for that rendering guy? I searched his myspace but didn't see anything and i am still refusing to join myspace
LaidNeon   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sEdited: 6/12/2009 4:20:20 PM by Layumon22smy dad just bought one of these on wednesday. really like these body styles. this should be awesome. when are you hoping to start/finish on it? do you have a contact email for that rendering guy? I searched his myspace but didn't see anything and i am still refusing to join myspace --------------------------------------------- after i got mine, my dad ended getting one as well. they really are nice trucks. hoping to start middle of the week if we are lucky, end time.......lol we haven't thought about.  Here's his email for yaKustomrendering@yahoo.com ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by YUH8IN96 yea thats a great rendering looks like its about drive right off the paper. gonna look sick when its done, are u gonna still towe ur neon with it--------------------------------------------- of course lol, well, when the neon is done
2FNCLN   +1y
Thats sick !! Can't wait to see the progress
Dejavu   +1y
heck ya man! love that body style ! and i know its been said a bunch but give that rendering guy my kudos! that is a super sick rendering!
SouthernComfort   +1y

That looks Sik.
federal20   +1y
man i cant wait to cut that fuger up son
bodydropped   +1y
can i come cut it up also?