Page 5 of 5
South East \  southeast forum for scrapin the coast

southeast forum for scrapin the coast

South East Regional
views 1507
replies 48
following 26

Dejavu   +1y
ok so the plan is official... were leaving in a convoy from new orleans at about 6 friday night. anyone want to join?
fatheadjames   +1y

I should be meeting up with you guys. I sent you my number didn't I?  I never have played horseshoes but I bet I could give you a run for your money. lol
Box Rod   +1y

We are leaving Friday morning "early" and are staying at Treasure Bay.  Hey Adam, lets try and meet up later Friday...

CHUNK91   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Box RodWe are leaving Friday morning "early" and are staying at Treasure Bay.  Hey Adam, lets try and meet up later Friday...

---------------------------------------------That`s cool w/me!!!  Call me when you all get into town.  Have a safe trip down.
rockboy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by blownsvtshit i wish i could show up a day earlier, damn boss is trying to push this 57 weve been working on like crazy, hell im suprised he isnt bitching about me not working on the weekend. where's everyone stayin at??--------------------------------------------- when are you leaving, i think some of the NR Ga/Al are heading down earlier sat  like 4am
C-D1ddy   +1y

I will be headed over this weekend. last show was nice, but cut short due to girlfriend issues. not this time!Are there any partys or drag sessions going on friday or saturday night?
cajuntaco   +1y

Pascal, when do you think you will be heading out?  My brother (Dustin) is taking the 52 Chevy and Jeff is taking the GMC leaving around noon Friday.  I don't get off work until later and will be leaving as soon as I can.  The 72 Chevy won't be going but I'm planning on taking my toyota.  I lost your number by the way so can you email it to me rgoiti1@gmail.com Thanks,RyanKevs Kars
blownsvt   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by rockboy---------------------------------------------Originally posted by blownsvtshit i wish i could show up a day earlier, damn boss is trying to push this 57 weve been working on like crazy, hell im suprised he isnt bitching about me not working on the weekend. where's everyone stayin at??---------------------------------------------when are you leaving, i think some of the NR Ga/Al are heading down earlier sat  like 4am ------------------------------------------

im probaly gonna leave right after work on friday...

RPMGraphics   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BagD72ChevyPascal, when do you think you will be heading out?  My brother (Dustin) is taking the 52 Chevy and Jeff is taking the GMC leaving around noon Friday.  I don't get off work until later and will be leaving as soon as I can.  The 72 Chevy won't be going but I'm planning on taking my toyota.  I lost your number by the way so can you email it to me rgoiti1@gmail.com Thanks,RyanKevs Kars---------------------------------------------hey ryan, me & my wife are leaving around 5-6pm tomorrow. hit me up if your leaving around that time. i was wondering if jeff was going to bring his truck out. if i don't talk to you before the show come stop by my booth.