Page 2 of 5
South East \  southeast forum for scrapin the coast

southeast forum for scrapin the coast

South East Regional
views 1506
replies 48
following 26

bodydropped85   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Dejavu---------------------------------------------Originally posted by blownsvt^^^^ that damn mazda gives me a hard on everytime i see it.

---------------------------------------------wait till you see the driver!!!!!!!! ---------------------------------------------lol his ass is intriguing. im towing blowsvt's truck down friday afternoon. itll be the first show"done"
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Dejavu   +1y
Edited: 6/7/2009 5:45:22 PM by Dejavu

james......he has a name too ya know, he's not just a piece of ass
SIKaltima   +1y

makin my reservation now! i know its a little late but i was lucky enough to find one!
dropyrs   +1y

I'm leaving Thursday be there Friday.  Driving my Silverado and towing my S-10. 
Dejavu   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DerangedRidesmakin my reservation now! i know its a little late but i was lucky enough to find one!---------------------------------------------

awesome!!! you bringing either of the rides out with you? you live in baton rouge?

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dropyrsI'm leaving Thursday be there Friday.  Driving my Silverado and towing my S-10.  --------------------------------------------- right on!!! cant wait to be a part of the weekend!!!

AND IS NO ONE TAKING ME SERIOUS ON THE HORSE SHOE THING?!
CHUNK91   +1y
Edited: 6/7/2009 10:00:02 PM by CHUNK91

lol his ass is intriguing. im towing blowsvt's truck down friday afternoon. itll be the first show"done"---------------------------------------------I want to shoot a feature of this Rnager!!! hint hint...  SSM photo shoot? Oh I will there Thursday evening with a camera in hand. See everyone there!
CHUNK91   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DW WERKSDriveway werks is leaving friday with a dodge towing a dodge a s10 and dudes burban . Yes i think i can beat you at a game of horse shoes .Also  Jerry from  Kentucky with his lo lux will make the 13 hour drive! ---------------------------------------------Jamie, I will have you a beer nice and cold waiting for you.  Where are you guys staying?
SIKaltima   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Dejavu---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DerangedRidesmakin my reservation now! i know its a little late but i was lucky enough to find one!---------------------------------------------awesome!!! you bringing either of the rides out with you? you live in baton rouge?

Not bringing any of the rides unfortunatly but we will have a booth setup selling some gear! Yup, our current headquarters is in Baton Rouge
buried1   +1y

me and xl chester is leavin from asheville nc on fri mornin.......stayin @ the super 8 on the strip.....hope to have a good time
minitrukinranger   +1y
Hell yea, I'll be there Thursday night.  Can't wait!