threads
Page 1 of 2
South East \  Scrapin The Coast 2015 (6-19 to 6-21)

Scrapin The Coast 2015 (6-19 to 6-21)

South East Regional
views 2059
replies 13
following 7

jaredmxg   +1y
I don't believe it has been posted up yet even know it is only 1 week away. Who all is planning on making the trip this year? From what I have heard there was 2400 preregistered so far, so it should be a good turnout.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Its always a show id like to hit up, it just never seems to work out for me.
jaredmxg   +1y
Getting ready to head out just checking up on the post. For all that have never been to this show, its worth the trip. Come down and support the gulf coast and check out the show.
baha   +1y
Had a chance to go there awhile back, good show.
guiltybydesign   +1y
Feel free to post coverage when you get back
Quas   +1y
Wow, been a few years since I've logged in and lost as to what happened. Debated on going to Scrapin' but wanted to see what the hype was on chat, but I see that is gone now. WTF?
ETNSFLT   +1y
Yeah, it's been awhile since I've logged in also. I was hoping to see some coverage of Scrapin'. Maybe in a day or two.
22below   +1y
Its crazy I saw people from Cali making the trip out there. Thats an insane amount of pre regs. Just saw a few pics on IG this weekend
jaredmxg   +1y
Well back and ready to post what I have. It was definitely the best year yet. turnout was huge and quality was great. Sunday it died down by at least 50% which was a first since I have been going. Sat night was busy on the strip, and Friday was the charity show in the Edgewater mall parking lot with a pretty good turnout as well. I will try to submit them in the show coverage section. Keep an eye out for them.
baha   +1y
Thanks for sharing Jared! Please let me know when they are ready to publish on the front page.