Page 4 of 5
South East \  southeast forum for scrapin the coast

southeast forum for scrapin the coast

South East Regional
views 1508
replies 48
following 26

CHUNK91   +1y

i meant for MT but ok lol.---------------------------------------------Well either one. I sure that Justin Cross will be there for MT, or Brandan G will be covering for MT. (not sure really) so either one will have 1st.choice to shoot for the magazine If nethier one has time mabe I can do it. If not I know deff. for SSM. Do you have a photo of the model to send me?
twistedsdime   +1y

We will def. be there!
DRGDDLY   +1y

I'm leaving friday i dunno if im bringing the tacoma i'll be at the quality inn 
blownsvt   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85Edited: 6/8/2009 11:55:52 AM by bagged85theres like a jillion hotels ryne lol. ---------------------------------------------fuck you bitch! haha.   ahh yes adam, you gotta see our model chicky... she even comes with damn snow boots! so hot
eatinpavement   +1y

pascal! trucks are looking sick bro! looks like i will be rollin out friday morning. greg, will it be possible to get a trailer into the show area friday to drop off the truck hopefully before or around noonish?
scrapinthecoast   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by eatinpavementpascal! trucks are looking sick bro! looks like i will be rollin out friday morning. greg, will it be possible to get a trailer into the show area friday to drop off the truck hopefully before or around noonish?---------------------------------------------Yes, on friday only though!
bodydropped85   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by blownsvt---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85Edited: 6/8/2009 11:55:52 AM by bagged85theres like a jillion hotels ryne lol. ---------------------------------------------fuck you bitch! haha.   ahh yes adam, you gotta see our model chicky... she even comes with damn snow boots! so hot---------------------------------------------and maple syrup
lowromigo   +1y

Pascal, you could always bring your parts and polish them on the beach, if you need to sand something well plenty of sand.......lol 
CHUNK91   +1y

---------------------------------------------theres like a jillion hotels ryne lol. ---------------------------------------------fuck you bitch! haha.   ahh yes adam, you gotta see our model chicky... she even comes with damn snow boots! so hot---------------------------------------------and maple syrup

maple syrup...---------------------------------------------

CHUNK91   +1y

5 more days till I leave!!!