Page 1 of 5
South East \  southeast forum for scrapin the coast

southeast forum for scrapin the coast

South East Regional
views 1493
replies 48
following 26

Dejavu   +1y
alrighty duders..... its coming up here in just a couple weeks. who all is planing on making the trip? are you going for the whole weekend? are you getting there friday or saturday? what are you planning on bringing? and last but not least do you think you can beat me in a game of horseshoes?
dbldub01   +1y

Yes I'm going, should be getting there around Friday afternoon, staying until the show is over, bringing out the burb looking for a good time!!  Horse shoes, not so much

Dejavu   +1y
Edited: 6/7/2009 12:21:14 AM by Dejavu

i took off work thursday through monday... thats how much of my life i have set aside for this spectacle!!!

i SHOULD have the mazda there with the stereo's fiberglass work done and painted... and i beleive i am going to be able to see the ranger of mine again!! hahaha its at the little shop of horrors right now getting some more massaging.... i get little updates every day and i cant wait to have it all there at one time!!!! and my buddy across the street will have his fullsize back on the road for the first time in a while and another buddy of mine is going to be bringing their lti bagged 63 belaire

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Dejavu   +1y
Edited: 6/7/2009 12:27:13 AM by Dejavu

Edited: 6/7/2009 12:25:01 AM by Dejavu

my brothers truck may make it out there as well....but this picture isnt as old as that date stamp!!!!

blownsvt   +1y

^^^^ that damn mazda gives me a hard on everytime i see it.

east*coast*nomad   +1y

leaving wed. be down there thurs. mornin but mazda wont be there this year damnit last year was a blast hovering around all weekend
Dejavu   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by blownsvt^^^^ that damn mazda gives me a hard on everytime i see it.

---------------------------------------------

wait till you see the driver!!!!!!!!
DW WERKS   +1y
Driveway werks is leaving friday with a dodge towing a dodge a s10 and dudes burban . Yes i think i can beat you at a game of horse shoes .Also  Jerry from  Kentucky with his lo lux will make the 13 hour drive!
Dejavu   +1y
my man jamey! is your truck not going to be making the trip???!?!? what the deuce?

what are you willing to wager on that game of horse shoes? and are you wiling to play one on one with me in the sand at night..... and yes im still talking about horse shoes geeeezzz hahahah

man i wish it was legal to have one of those big barn fires you see on the tv on the beach.... how rad would that be!!!but its probly good that its not legal so we dont have any brave mini trucker idiots trying to jump through the flames...ya ok i just played out how the night would go in my head and it wouldnt be that rad anymore! hahaha
scrapinthecoast   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Dejavumy man jamey! is your truck not going to be making the trip???!?!? what the deuce? what are you willing to wager on that game of horse shoes? and are you wiling to play one on one with me in the sand at night..... and yes im still talking about horse shoes geeeezzz hahahah man i wish it was legal to have one of those big barn fires you see on the tv on the beach.... how rad would that be!!!but its probly good that its not legal so we dont have any brave mini trucker idiots trying to jump through the flames...ya ok i just played out how the night would go in my head and it wouldnt be that rad anymore! hahaha---------------------------------------------You can have a fire on the beach. You just need to go get a permit