Page 6 of 6
South West \  arizona?

arizona?

South West Regional
views 2197
replies 57
following 42

balln   +1y

Cool thanks man ya i ended up selling my courier. Just wondering how much are they charging you to hual them and what part of FL are they in ? THANKS  RYAN 
BuiltByBrooks   +1y
East side QC.
mike86mazda   +1y
Arizona sucks!
balln   +1y

i love it here it beats FL hands down i was tired of all the rednecks talking shit in our hick town and all the swamps and shit it was hard to find people that were into mini's let alone anything bagged in my small town.
Ryan19er   +1y
I just moved here to Chandler, im looking for a J O B out here, i wanna get back into a fab shop anyone have some room for another fab guy?
BK2LIFE   +1y
nw phx here... were tryin to get a cruise/party togethere here soon   james@ifitsgotwheels.com   we go out, or party pretty much every weekend. 
623brim   +1y

Wut up people Im from the Westside of Glendale down to meet new peeps from AZ

MaDeNMiAmi305   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ballnHey guys my name is ryan i just moved to gilbert from FL. My cross streets are gilbert and ray i have a white 2004 fronty extended cab you may have seen it on craigslist. Ive hit up the pavillions and thats it i want and need to go to a real show out here but i dont know any of the dates and or where they are located. I also have a 69 bagged bug that im trying to get shipped out here, didnt know if any of you guys know anyone that hauls vehicles for a decent price. I think i sold my 74 ford courier today so i should have the money.---------------------------------------------good luck out west homie. ive lived in south florida my whole life and a couple years ago my parents decided to move to gilbert. i couldnt do the desert and moved back after a month.