arizona?

South West Regional
views 2199
replies 57
following 42

azdragginsoon   +1y

i live in tucson but in phx pretty much every weeken

22below   +1y
Tempe/Fiesta Mall area.......I am really thinking about doing that cruise to the pines...............
minitrucker6669   +1y
Edited: 6/4/2009 11:47:24 PM by minitrucker6669

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by coptic120---------------------------------------------Originally posted by minitrucker6669well i see a few minis everyonce in awhile. theres a nice black colorado crewcab down the road with 22;s and mini truckin stickers and what not in back window---------------------------------------------His name is Tommy, good shit if you get a chance to talk to him. (he's in my club) I own azhideout.com, its not very big but its all people from Arizona. You'll notice this state slows down during the summer months.  By the way, im Sean, live in east mesa. --------------------------------------------- oh. yeah ive passed him a few times and i see the truck parked at a body shop up on apache trail. im on azhideout same name as this. where at in east mesa? im out on crismon  oh btw i got you on myspace 
jetts   +1y
Edited: 6/7/2009 3:04:23 PM by puponair

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by B rad rangeron22zTempe/Fiesta Mall area.......I am really thinking about doing that cruise to the pines...............---------------------------------------------i dont see why you wouldnt
mike86mazda   +1y
With all the minitruckers in the valley there should be more hangouts and cruises
minitrucker6669   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mike91yotaWith all the minitruckers in the valley there should be more hangouts and cruises --------------------------------------------- shit thats what im saying! i just moved here 2 months ago from tennessee and i think there was more activity out there then here but theres more minis out here lol
post photo
dailydraggn   +1y

azs10.com meet up south mountain july 11th 7 pm
dante81_98   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-4PumpedCLI think there's a bunch of Negative Camber boys out in the Mesa, Tempe area.--------------------------------------------- You would be correct. I am in Chandler. We have people all over the valley. Well the NE valley is kinda bare, but other than that we are spread out pretty well.
slammedcavvy   +1y

im from glendale like 51st n peoria, dont really see too much around but there is a really clean bagged green silverado with a camper shell that lives close to my parents house he stopped to help me out when i blew out a tire on the 101 a while back
dante81_98   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slammedcavvyim from glendale like 51st n peoria, dont really see too much around but there is a really clean bagged green silverado with a camper shell that lives close to my parents house he stopped to help me out when i blew out a tire on the 101 a while back--------------------------------------------- That would be Big D. He is a fellow Camber member. I think we have a lock on trucks with camper shells. Not long ago we had 3 members and one petitioning member at the shows all with shells.