Page 4 of 6
South West \  arizona?

arizona?

South West Regional
views 2183
replies 57
following 42

WeightLimit   +1y

I'll be moving down to Maricopa at the end of the month.

tacomaon24s   +1y

hey the shop is now open we are still working on some stuff but feel free to stop bye kevin said he talked to yoy the other day but i will be there monday morning and i have my ranger there now brought it up on friday
ptcoaster   +1y

I'm Ty, out in Gilbert! What up bro!
minitrucker69   +1y
Edited: 7/13/2009 4:16:42 PM by Minitrucker69

Edited: 7/13/2009 4:13:02 PM by Minitrucker69Well I am in the east valley dont get out much for now due to new baby boy at home. But I am building something slow for show and for me this time   I am just lucky to have some really good friends that help me or I wouldnt have anything If you need a shop check out Grunion Fabrication he is in phx but does great work or LowBoy motorsports in the east valley Both guys are in NC but do great work Or AutoCore in Phx is owned by Kurt in <ST>     
The Unit   +1y
North valley here I-17 and deer valley got a lil hangout/cruise for anyone interested going sunday nights its a late night hang out cause of the heat if anyone is interested I posted up in the wrong region but its in the west section under phoenix cruise night.
djleighk15   +1y

Mesa/Gilbert Border, you already know me joe....but im kevin, So we all goin to parkter or what?  I know ill be there.

blazerss   +1y

for sure i cant wait just gotta finish getting things done and ready
Kunde   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tacomaon24shey the shop is now open we are still working on some stuff but feel free to stop bye kevin said he talked to yoy the other day but i will be there monday morning and i have my ranger there now brought it up on friday---------------------------------------------hows that pile coming along josh? lol i saw it a couple months ago. it was lookin pretty fukn bad.
Mykk   +1y
Prescott here
azrr14   +1y
Surprise surprise surprise