arizona?

South West Regional
views 2198
replies 57
following 42

Gnome776   +1y
I'm in the prescott area. 
djleighk15   +1y

Hell yea West coast nats again in september..cant wait for that shit. who else is gonna be there this year?
dailydraggn   +1y
MEEEEE
jkuczek   +1y
Can't miss it. I'll be there.
HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by MykkPrescott here--------------------------------------------- Prescott here too. Is yours the standard cab chevy with the motor work??
2001x   +1y

i have family in tucson if that matters haha im down there about twice a year
HaVoC1   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 2001xi have family in tucson if that matters haha im down there about twice a year--------------------------------------------- Hopefully your next visit is somewhere in the Sept. 24-26th ish range.  
balln   +1y

Hey guys my name is ryan i just moved to gilbert from FL. My cross streets are gilbert and ray i have a white 2004 fronty extended cab you may have seen it on craigslist. Ive hit up the pavillions and thats it i want and need to go to a real show out here but i dont know any of the dates and or where they are located. I also have a 69 bagged bug that im trying to get shipped out here, didnt know if any of you guys know anyone that hauls vehicles for a decent price. I think i sold my 74 ford courier today so i should have the money.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Bring the Noize car show.  Feb 21st at Victory Lanes Sports Park.   Go to www.artofnoize.com for more info. 
dailydraggn   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by balln Hey guys my name is ryan i just moved to gilbert from FL. My cross streets are gilbert and ray i have a white 2004 fronty extended cab you may have seen it on craigslist. Ive hit up the pavillions and thats it i want and need to go to a real show out here but i dont know any of the dates and or where they are located. I also have a 69 bagged bug that im trying to get shipped out here, didnt know if any of you guys know anyone that hauls vehicles for a decent price. I think i sold my 74 ford courier today so i should have the money. --------------------------------------------- i actually have some vehicles being shipped out here from florida next week, ill gather some info and PM you and see if theres any room on the truck