threads
Page 4 of 5
American Cars \  '53 Chevy 210 Project (page 2)

'53 Chevy 210 Project (page 2)

American Cars General Discussions
views 4875
replies 42
following 26

Wicked Fantacies   +1y

Just curious on why not clipping it and getting disc brakes?  Other than that Looks like its comming along nicely also diggin the color!
FAT NICK   +1y
dope ride comin along nice.. check out my 50 dodge
FAT NICK   +1y
Edited: 3/4/2010 3:27:52 AM by FAT NICK

dragwithme   +1y

here is a pic of my car with the hidets front mustang 2 on it ..works real good and drives straight as hell
post photo
1low225   +1y
Edited: 3/4/2010 3:11:17 PM by 1low225

thats alot of un needed work when the stock suspension works fine. the drums have stopped the car for 57 years theyre not going to magically stop working cause its 2010

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Wicked FantaciesJust curious on why not clipping it and getting disc brakes?  Other than that Looks like its comming along nicely also diggin the color!---------------------------------------------

airrideluvtruck   +1y
Edited: 3/5/2010 8:28:04 AM by AirRideLuvtruck

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1low225looks good im getting ready to bag the front of my friends 54 wagon. What size pipe did you uses for the cups? and how tall did you make them? also did you get it to lay by stepping the lca like that or do you still need the dropped uprights and all that?---------------------------------------------The cups are 4.5" in diameter and they are 3.5" tall, It lays on the factory k member with stock uprights and stepped lowers on a 26" tall tire. I also trimmed the upper bumpstops so it lifts a few inches higher than stock, Im happy with it.   Ill have another update soon, I finished the motor and trans mounts the other day, just waiting on some more parts to show up now. If I got time today I might go pick up the steel needed to put the trunk floor back together, we shall see.
idrgbdy   +1y
holy fuck. both rides are badass! sweet body style!
1low225   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AirRideLuvtruckEdited: 3/5/2010 8:28:04 AM by AirRideLuvtruck---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1low225looks good im getting ready to bag the front of my friends 54 wagon. What size pipe did you uses for the cups? and how tall did you make them? also did you get it to lay by stepping the lca like that or do you still need the dropped uprights and all that?---------------------------------------------The cups are 4.5" in diameter and they are 3.5" tall, It lays on the factory k member with stock uprights and stepped lowers on a 26" tall tire. I also trimmed the upper bumpstops so it lifts a few inches higher than stock, Im happy with it.   Ill have another update soon, I finished the motor and trans mounts the other day, just waiting on some more parts to show up now. If I got time today I might go pick up the steel needed to put the trunk floor back together, we shall see.---------------------------------------------dope thats what i wanted to hear... you do good work im looking forward to the updates
doored_rodeo   +1y
have any other threads or site u have pics posted on cuz i got a '53 210 aswell...really wantin it to lay body think bout sfbd it and over axle 4link like urs...rat rodding it for sure