Page 2 of 2
Old School Minis \  audio chamber 720

audio chamber 720

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 2210
replies 18
following 15

zuk   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720 Edited: 1/24/2009 10:45:17 AM by ///RELAXED 720 --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by nisrod hey relaxed,,,,what you want for that issue???or can you scan in the feature of those two 720's??? --------------------------------------------- i dont have that issue i just remembered Juan from Cali had that pic on his profile...im him  he may have the issue  his name on here is ...ZUK       ---------------------------------------------<b>Yes I do have that issue but I don't want to sell it. I'll scan the whole article and post it. His name is Bill Harill.

LiveWire64   +1y
I remember that truck form the 80's. Walked into an indoor show where he was showing & thought the band was playing. It was this trucks stereo! Awesome sound system & a bitchin 720. Here's a few pics I took of it in 1986. Think this was in Hesperia,Calif. Brad    
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
stlowburban   +1y
I believe those trunks just might be Jamms.  Who's gonna admit to being old enough to have rocked those back in the day.  haha
VinTol   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by STLowburbanI believe those trunks just might be Jamms.  Who's gonna admit to being old enough to have rocked those back in the day.  haha--------------------------------------------- I bet my mom could pull an old pair out of some box somewhere!
drpitlo   +1y

Things were so easy back in the day. Now everyone wants to see who can get the most out thier trucks.  Toppers, 16s and a mild stereo with a nice paint job, easy times lol.  Now you gotta have 22s and bigger just to be looked at haha. I liked those old 720s nice trucks
splitdecision   +1y

Oh yeah I had the Jams back in the day lol!
donobird   +1y

they look like life's a beach. i used to sport the jams back in the day, still sport the checkered vans. the 80's rocked

NorthwestS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by donobirdthey look like life's a beach. i used to sport the jams back in the day, still sport the checkered vans. the 80's rocked

---------------------------------------------Hell yea i heard that.  80's were somethin
big rick   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by drpitloThings were so easy back in the day. Now everyone wants to see who can get the most out thier trucks.  Toppers, 16s and a mild stereo with a nice paint job, easy times lol.  Now you gotta have 22s and bigger just to be looked at haha. I liked those old 720s nice trucks ---------------------------------------------Lol. Billy's truck is an icon. It had one of the baddest systems on the planet at the time. If you thin 22" wheels make your ride, you have no clue.