Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  audio chamber 720

audio chamber 720

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 2187
replies 18
following 15

nisrod   +1y
anyone have pics of the blue and white nissan 720 that was in minitruckin around 88-89,,,was also in the "cars that go boom" video.
boooghar   +1y

I have pics of it somewhere that I took of it at WCN 96 from Perris Cali, It was still in great shape then and I also heard the same guy still owns it somewhere in socal

nisrod   +1y

cool!!!i really want to see paint job,,,,,all my old mags got soaked and trashed when we had a pipe bust!!

nisrod   +1y

anyone else?????

///RELAXED 720   +1y
   his name is Bill something starts w. a H .... hes on here or atleast posted a few times.......   i wish i could find a topper for mine   well atleast i have the        R-9s      

post photo
ShakinPlates   +1y

Nice swim trunks

bodydropped85   +1y
mmmm thats nice.

nisrod   +1y

hey relaxed,,,,what you want for that issue???or can you scan in the feature of those two 720's???

///RELAXED 720   +1y
Edited: 1/24/2009 10:45:17 AM by ///RELAXED 720

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nisrodhey relaxed,,,,what you want for that issue???or can you scan in the feature of those two 720's??? ---------------------------------------------i dont have that issue i just remembered Juan from Cali had that pic on his profile...im him  he may have the issue  his name on here is ...ZUK    
nisrod   +1y

thanks,,fellow 720"er!!!