threads
Page 6 of 7
Body work and Paint \  The Ulitmate Thread - Custom bed pictures.

The Ulitmate Thread - Custom bed pictures.

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 6629
replies 64
following 59

wbohannon87   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by gonz --------------------------------------------- Originally posted by Low Xpectationz my buddies old truck... sold it to some guy in tn. --------------------------------------------- i heard this truck was stolen and wound up in miami... --------------------------------------------- Yea it was stolen when it was laid out on 27's. they took it to miami stole the wheels and all the tv's. when he got it back it got new paint, ass of new bodywork, new wheels and a new frontend. then he sold it
post photo
loudciv   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iLLblazerThis is my first attempt at a sheetmetal bed and my first shot at the bead roller. Its not pefect but its getting line-x so we figured it'd be a good test dummyr. That and its my buddies truck, not a real customer. haha. He's helping me along the way since the rolling is a 2 man operation.  I lasered out some panels for flush mount access doors since his lights have to be installed from the back.  I didnt install the culvert tub, that was done already.        ---------------------------------------------kickass work joel!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
rockboy   +1y

post photo
maxh   +1y

Great thread! Its makin me want to start on my bed... Heres a couple pics I had.    
post photo
post photo
OneBadRado   +1y

has anyone got pics of the s10 that had a sick bed with the tanks molded into the sheetmetal..
slownoma63   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by geatEdited: 4/24/2009 9:47:49 PM by geatEdited: 4/24/2009 9:20:51 PM by geat Here's mine, I wanted to keep it simple and clean. Anyway its my daily, it gets stuff thrown in it all the time.    One of my good friends Justins truck. --------------------------------------------- anymore pics of this truck ^^^^
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
///RA PooP   +1y
heres mine. might be done one day.
DisseveredCustoms   +1y
Here my first sheetmetal bed on my yota.... It has a door in the floor that with be on hood struts when its finished. Its my first time using a step-bead roller also!!

post photo
PantyDrpper   +1y
Here's my Nissan !

post photo