Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3617
replies 19
following 16

RARA   +1y
Edited: 12/30/2008 12:53:08 PM by RARA

Edited: 12/30/2008 12:52:36 PM by RARA

Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720

--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by gorillagarage didnt west coast customs have something to do with that mini truck the black one not ballistic --------------------------------------------- not that im aware of
cap10rob   +1y
all those trucks have door handles!
gimp5561   +1y
does anyone have pics of it at any showes?
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Edited: 12/31/2008 5:34:54 PM by slammedcivicsi

Originally posted by cap10rob

all those trucks have door handles!

whats wrong with door handles
TRUBLAZIN   +1y
Edited: 1/3/2009 8:39:18 PM by FXDGRND

Here is a drawing I did
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

anyone got any pics at all

BIGbrew   +1y
Edited: 1/22/2009 10:01:00 PM by BIGbrew

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ///RELAXED 720 Originally posted by DHAVEN im pretty sure that pat's toyota was eventually painted tangerine orange with the shell removed . it was in an ad in minitruckin think it was an old soundstream or some kind of car audio ad . anybody remember the black toy that had concrete graphics around the bottom , think it was the 2nd bodydropped truck ever next to pats...-:}~ the black yota u speak of belonged to Eric Perkins & it was the FIRST bd featured in MT March 92...Ballistic on was the cover of the Jan 93 issue..On a side note MT did have a body drop tech article in I believe the Nov 91 issue...Trendsetters did the article on a yota xtra cab the pix of it are in the old school picks thread I'll see if I can find it......---------------------------------------------there was actually a maroon xtra cab mazda w/ a blazer snug & weds that was featured before this toyota. it was channeled/body dropped. i'll try to scan it and post it if i can find it.
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

was this truck ever seen at a show  ????
FXDGRND   +1y
Which one? Ballistic or Lucky's name of the week mystery machine?    
gimp5561   +1y

any pics of BALLISTIC at any show every ???  or the truth about what every went with her!!