Page 1 of 2
Old School Minis \  Ballistic Toyota picture

Ballistic Toyota picture

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 3590
replies 19
following 16

LOMOFO01   +1y
Anyone out there have a scan of Pat Nichols Ballistic Toyota? I am talking about the center section of the Jan 1993 Minitruckin, I have the issue, but the center poster is long gone. Would like to try to get a digital copy and print it out.

Thanks
gimp5561   +1y
i will see what i can come up with.

so it's just me that likes pink trucks
standardbyker88   +1y
haha. pink trucks can be cool. posty mcpicy though, it was a sweet one. mikey might chime in with something he digs outta the old files.
///RELAXED 720   +1y
it will prolly be hard to get a good copy of it bcuz of the fold but here's a digi pig i took of it a while back......

post photo
DHAVEN   +1y
im pretty sure that pat's toyota was eventually painted tangerine orange with the shell removed . it was in an ad in minitruckin think it was an old soundstream or some kind of car audio ad . anybody remember the black toy that had concrete graphics around the bottom , think it was the 2nd bodydropped truck ever next to pats...-:}~
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
Originally posted by DHAVEN

im pretty sure that pat's toyota was eventually painted tangerine orange with the shell removed . it was in an ad in minitruckin think it was an old soundstream or some kind of car audio ad . anybody remember the black toy that had concrete graphics around the bottom , think it was the 2nd bodydropped truck ever next to pats...-:}~

i remember that truck, it had a lime green inch or so break up line seperating the black/concrete........ two fo the trend setters in the history books
///RELAXED 720   +1y
Originally posted by DHAVEN

the black yota u speak of belonged to Eric Perkins & it was the FIRST bd featured in MT March 92.

..Ballistic on was the cover of the Jan 93 issue..On a side note MT did have a body drop tech article in I believe the Nov 91 issue...Trendsetters did the article on a yota xtra cab the pix of it are in the old school picks thread I'll see if I can find it......

post photo
///RELAXED 720   +1y
I believe this was the yota that was in the tech article

post photo
gorillagarage   +1y
didnt west coast customs have something to do with that mini truck the black one not ballistic
///RELAXED 720   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by gorillagarage didnt west coast customs have something to do with that mini truck the black one not ballistic --------------------------------------------- not that im aware of  WCC wasnt even around until 95-96ish but i could be wrong lol