Page 3 of 3
Mazda Trucks \  my project. 93 on 22s

my project. 93 on 22s

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 2073
replies 29
following 20

jbcustoms   +1y
 what kind of rear end is that? i know it's not a mazda hard to tell in the pics is it a GM 12 bolt? how much was it narrowed to fit
gimp5561   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dropem631dont plan draggn the pinch.. been there done it..have a drag bar in process.. the b series is slowly gettin extinct. clean trucks are hard to come by. without the traditional crater rust spots.  take care of your ride.. they get old too.    93  2600 ext cab..daily driver87 2000 reg cab... drive it weekly88 2200 ext cab.. sitting in florida runs great93 2200 ext cab  on this ad88 2200ext cab  converted 1.8 1980 corrolla motor.. to rusted using it for parts87 2000 reg cab using for parts runs great to rusted.and about 15 more nice or parts trucks that i had in the past since 1996 when mazcrak hit me..lol  be safe..---------------------------------------------damn and i though i had a lot of shit
STATUSPITS   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by jbcustoms what kind of rear end is that? i know it's not a mazda hard to tell in the pics is it a GM 12 bolt? how much was it narrowed to fit---------------------------------------------Explorer rear end
solowkustomz06   +1y

its lookin really good dude cant wait to see more on it

thatsmydawg   +1y
hey you want to sell the motor out of the 87 b2000?
rolnlow   +1y

looks good, nice work
crewy   +1y

sic ride keep it going doing the same myself i also have 3 trucks put aside like my datsun 510's
4doormazda   +1y

looks great but i was wondering about laying the frame down on the side isnt that weaker than standing it up more flex and bowing in the middle what is the thickness u used so that dont happen cause i thought about doing that and then i was like well its going to bow in the center and isnt going to be as strong
mjavy7   +1y

Any updates on this project? Looks great makes me want to get another one of these.