replies 29
following 20

dropem631   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
dragitall   +1y

are they expensive? i went to the gio site and seen they had no prices on there, im lookin for a good set of 20's to put on my mazda
sebass   +1y

WOW!  THAT 22 TUCKS NICE IN THERE. GOOD JOB

dropem631   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragitallare they expensive? i went to the gio site and seen they had no prices on there, im lookin for a good set of 20's to put on my mazda---------------------------------------------found them on ebay.. search gio wheels.. i thinks  the store is crowler
dropem631   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by slimed s10lookin good did u narrow it 4 inches??---------------------------------------------4.50.. next project 4.0.. it was to much i think.. but looks good i ordered wrong offset.. 3 inches out and the rest in.. going  with 2 inches out..  mu opinion
dropem631   +1y
Edited: 5/6/2009 10:33:54 AM by dropem631

finally out the garage took me a while more then a year.. but only worked on it a few times a month..got a bike..lol  rear air set up almost done need to trim bag mounts and install shocks.. tanks go under.. gas tank is thin and tall.. as of the pinch.. can cut but letting the drag off.. rear is out of a 97 explorer narrowed 10 inches.. rims are gio 942 22x7.50  stock motorgoing primer for a while  cost running truck.. thanks to craigslist. 600.00webber car.. ebay.. 300.00rims.. ebay...1100.00tires... local.. 900.00york comp ..pepboys..150.00metal.. local.. 600.00 est.air ride... valves.. fittings.. etc.. suicide doors...500.00 eststeering universal..local..80.00exhaust.. inhouse.. 80.00rear skin 150.00 est.. suicide doors..   everything else i did inhouse  
4uh8rs   +1y

WOORK LOOKS GOOD.HOPE TO SEE IT IN PERSON ON DAY.ONLY CONCERN I HAVE IS WHY DOES EVEYONE INSIST ON "DRAGGIN OFF" PINCH.THE PINCH HOLDS THE CAB TOGETHER SO WHEN U DRAG IT OFF AT A SHOW U NOW HAVE A CAB NOT SEEMED TOGETHER.I HAVE AGRUED AND ARGUED THIS FACT WITH PEOPLE.PLEASE DONT DESTROY WHAT YOU HAVE WORKED SO HARD ON.IF YOU WANNA DRAG AND YOU WANNA LAY ROCKER CUT THE PINCH AND WELD YOUR CAB BACK TOGETHER THEN PLATE THE ROCKER.NOT HATING AT ALL JUST TRYIN TO HELP
bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y

Or jus roll the pinch. . .   But please dont drag it off. . .   You will be lookin at a new cab soon if you drag it off. . .   That will cause a whole lot of problems. .     But its your truck. .   Drag that bitch off! ! !    -Josh
dropem631   +1y
dont plan draggn the pinch.. been there done it..have a drag bar in process.. the b series is slowly gettin extinct. clean trucks are hard to come by. without the traditional crater rust spots.  take care of your ride.. they get old too.    93  2600 ext cab..daily driver87 2000 reg cab... drive it weekly88 2200 ext cab.. sitting in florida runs great93 2200 ext cab  on this ad88 2200ext cab  converted 1.8 1980 corrolla motor.. to rusted using it for parts87 2000 reg cab using for parts runs great to rusted.and about 15 more nice or parts trucks that i had in the past since 1996 when mazcrak hit me..lol  be safe..