Page 6 of 13
Ford Trucks \  Old School Rangers

Old School Rangers

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 15033
replies 127
following 74

stewranger   +1y
Shannon, I think our Rangers were brothers back in the day, you might say they were Yin and Yang (Black and White).

post photo
post photo
gimp5561   +1y
damn you still got them quickers I got mine!!
tuckin18s   +1y
Were is this truck now????? I remember when it was for-sale years ago...I should have bought it ..This one of my Favorites..Anyone know were it is today???

post photo
tuckin18s   +1y
If im not mistakin i beleave it was in minitruckin also.....I seen it in Tn at mini truckin nat's one year ... Sweet truck
gimp5561   +1y
that was matt bates truck last time i seen it was at charlotte auto fair in like 2002 beat too shit and they was asking $12.000
bdchalupa   +1y
the purple one w/ the tilt hood and tilt bed is owned by my buddy rich.he's been talkin about bring it back out to a few show next year.
stewranger   +1y
Shannon, Don't have my Quickor Kit anymore but have the Stillen Kit I "upgraded" to, lives in the attic. I think I have a extra front spoiler up there also, I know I still have the Craftec tailgate cover up there. I remember seeing Matt Bates Truck in Pigeon Forge also Scott, was always one of my favorites. It was the first Ranger I remember that had a Toyota front suspension grafted on (by Jody Hall). Does anyone else remember Matts truck when it was white with a Marvin the Martian on it.
gimp5561   +1y
i will find a pic of matt's when it was white
dragitall   +1y

well me and my old man are neck deep building a 90 right now,its no seceret but i havent posted any pics up,weve got the backend very close to done,were just waiting for a trade show to come to town in 2 weeks so we can find a fuel cell,i might try to get some pics posted up sometime. i love rangers does anyone have some stock rims and tires for a ranger they want to get rid of cheap?

automatik23   +1y

i have some stock wheels and tires...make me an offer...where are you located?