Old School Rangers

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 14838
replies 127
following 74

nvr 2lo   +1y

post photo
tuckin18s   +1y
Does the red ranger above still have the factory front clip??? (I-BEAMS) Or has it been swaped ...Anyone know??
twotonemaz (johnny)   +1y
It was swapped to an older toyota front clip if im not mistaken.
NOTLONUF   +1y
i love square body rangers. they look so gangster layed out. they tuck almost every lug on dubs. i will build one of these one day. well either a square ranger or square f150. canadas lowest is silly.
stewranger   +1y
Guys I have been busy this week and have missed this post on old school Rangers, Just posting quickly now to say if any of you need parts for your Rangers 88-down (interior parts are what I have the most of now) I will be glad to send them to a good home, rather than throw them away. I have been cleaning house lately so I can work on my truck, so just IM me if you need anything and I will see what I have left.
gimp5561   +1y

a few i have of mine and others from year's gone by
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Ratical   +1y
what about the white salene ranger
automatik23   +1y
so i know the person who originally started this wa lookin for front and rear setup so lets see some of hose and lets also see some traditional and stock floor progress pix
yourbabysdaddy   +1y
not to hate, but if you use a google search for "ranger bag mounts" the first site that pops up is an article from mini truckin By Lance Martz done at go-ez customs.
gimp5561   +1y
Originally posted by Ratical

what about the white salene ranger

they was very few of the SALEEN ranger ever built way less than 500. I have seen one in person only twice, MIKE S#*^:tes that worked for minitruckin had one and built it in to a custom back in the early 90's dont know what happened to that truck,there was one on ebay last year i bid on it and never hit the res. the bid i made was well over the sticker price when new and this one had been hit in the rear and the roll pan was gone, i have called saleen about buying all th estuff too build one they say it was a special build and there are no parts avl.