post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
yes that ranger is sick as hell. i got some plans on mine tho ;)
THE LOW RANGER   +1y
the primered ranger with the moon cap wheels is that a one piece head light unit and if so where do i find them
eherna05   +1y
Edited: 12/31/2011 8:44:18 AM by eherna05

(the low ranger) yea their a one piece headlight, http://www.dashzracing.com/89-92-ford-ranger-1-piece-led-headlights-black-10-18372-1.html
dragaholic   +1y
Tony Audia is on facebook and I found a picture for ya Brubaker. Yes he was in NC and he still has the truck sitting on jackstands in his garage.
bodydropped85   +1y
the sunroof was my fav part of that truck lol
cookiemonster13   +1y
i always loved Tony Audia truck. i remember seeing it in person when i was 15 or 16 and was just blown away by it!
Cardcaddy   +1y
Thanks for all the great comments. A few years ago I had created a google web page with some pictures. https://sites.google.com/site/taudia/
The last show that I attended was The Mini Truck Nationals in Pigeon Forge Tennessee in 1999. I still have my truck. Its on jack stands in the same garage it was built. I have kept a schedule of the past 10 years of starting and putting it in gear. My air valves are trashed all the seals are gone lol. Back in the late 90's was a different time that it is now. You couldn't just buy air valves from a web site that shit was impossible. I ended up buying industrial Norgen valves which at the time were crazy expensive. I even drilled and re-tapped my firestone air bags to accept 1/2 line. I remember finding this local air brake place that fixed coal trucks and bought fittings and air line there. They always gave me the strangest looks. The other crazy part is that I had 4 of those weak firestone compressors in parallel to get air. At that time thats about all you could get and they were so slow, anyone that had those back in the day would understand. Oh and the air tanks were bought at walmart too. When my feature was shot by the late Courtney Halowell for Street Trucks my building seem to come to an abrupt end. I had been so obsessed with building my truck and spend waaaay to much time building and rebuilding over a period of 4 years. I am amazed my wife stayed with me through that crazy time.