Old School Rangers

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 15106
replies 127
following 74

gimp5561   +1y
--------------------------------------------

drgnbdy said:

no one has any pix of tony auidia's (spelling?) ranger that was cut to the rockers and done w/ and without a shell....was one of the cleanest rangers ever done. i believe he was in West Viginia chapter of Camber. i know shannon would know the truck.

i got some of it iwill try to load up, he still has it at his parents house i hear
drgnbdy   +1y
Shannon, rumor had it back in the day that after tony redid the ranger the second time that he was doing an explorer. Guess that never came about. Tony's truck was super clean. If its been in storage and is still as clean as it was then it could easily come back out and be competitive on the show circuit. Will be checkin back for some pix of it.
gimp5561   +1y
brian, the rumor i heard was a b II that was sold to someone up north but you know how rumor's are.

i will try to find the pics this weekend. i got video of it also, dont know how to up load it.
speedylowz   +1y
Edited: 12/28/2011 10:14:57 AM by Speedylowz

img]http://Some Posted this Ranger which so Happens to Be My Favorite Ever since i saw it when it was first built solid white years back!!!!Credit Goes to Jason & Jennifer the Original Owner's of this Tricked out Ranger!!!

So I was Lucky enuff to get it From another //NC\\ La Member & here's How it looks now!!

" border="0" alt="" />

" border="0" alt="" />

post photo
post photo
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
i posted those speedy. i had jasons old chrome grill in my truck after he had the graphics done. its cracked and missing a tab, but i still got it. i love that truck. the rear suspension is awesome as hell to. im glad its in good hands. does it still have the sunroof?
npsolow2002   +1y
Joshs 83 ranger turbo supra mortor full custom powdercoated frame full custom powdercoated interior staggered 22s and juiced
speedylowz   +1y

bagged85 said:

i posted those speedy. i had jasons old chrome grill in my truck after he had the graphics done. its cracked and missing a tab, but i still got it. i love that truck. the rear suspension is awesome as hell to. im glad its in good hands. does it still have the sunroof?

Yeah i agree with Ya James the suspension on this Rang is freaking Badass!!! I love it!!! it was definetly engineered way ahead of it's time maybe some 10 yrs ago or something like that. I currently have the bed off making some additions & everyone that see's its freaks out over it!!!! Now Funny u should mention the "SunRoof"............I had a fun time getting one to fit back in it after an unfortunate incident with a garage door from one of my fellow :NC: La Members.

Anyways here's a pic of it with the roof open @ STC'11 where i debuted the truck

post photo