Page 9 of 13
Ford Trucks \  Old School Rangers

Old School Rangers

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 15104
replies 127
following 74

menace   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Droptout2 this was my ranger i recently sold.....already miss her!!--------------------------------------------- At least it is in good hands, and lookin better already... I dont know if he has done anything else to it or not
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by chriscoutodoesnt anyone remember mike menettas ranger it was a blue extra cab that people called transformer cause the cab tilted seprate from the double dimond bed while it drove 3 wheelin straight down the street it was at a couple of the river runs in az. or donald duffields grey xrta cab with suicide doors,and a double diamond tilt bed named money pit featured in truckin in the early 90's if i can figure out this damn scanner i will get some pictures up.---------------------------------------------i have pics of both these truck's  BUT i am not smart enuff too post pics here anymore!!
bodydropped85   +1y

copy url and paste into the mountain icon above were you type.
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85copy url and paste into the mountain icon above were you type.---------------------------------------------i have tryed i just cant make it work for some reason !?!?!?  guess i should have pay more att. in school,no wait we didnt have computersdamn i feel old now.
stewranger   +1y

Shannon, I found a picture of Matt Bates truck finally, only took over a year. LOL. Hope it comes out half way clear, its a scanned magazine. Anybody who's lost can look back to page 4 to see what truck this is.
post photo
lyinlow   +1y

wow.. didnt matt bates redo that ranger? and then it was orange and body dropped??  or was that a completely different truck??? 
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lyinlowwow.. didnt matt bates redo that ranger? and then it was orange and body dropped??  or was that a completely different truck??? ---------------------------------------------ya same truck, pertty sure that feature was shot in PF in 94
cold_carcass   +1y
Edited: 11/11/2009 11:28:15 AM by ColdCarcass

Thought I'd share my Gen 2 currently under the knife. It's an air tube chassis and Ford 9 ich rearend.    
post photo
post photo
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
Looks like it coming along great Brian. Can't wait to see the finished product.
Crazythingsido2   +1y
Edited: 1/19/2010 6:08:16 PM by bagged85

mines not bodied yet.