post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
corey0814   +1y
Edited: 10/15/2008 9:29:50 PM by corey0814

^^that looks really good too, but what are those 2 "bars" for in the sub enclosure? the ones that look like mammoth tusks? no offence intended, just wondering...

puddin06   +1y
Edited: 10/16/2008 7:46:06 AM by puddin

Yea Corey i put alot on to smooth it all to the shape i wanted. i have sanded down my whole interior so im not all that worried about the sanding part because i have done alot. they arent as tall as you think actually they only come up to the back of the seat and thats not even to my shoulder but either way it will be loud in a little tacoma thats SFBD. haha

i didnt do anymore work to it last night, I actually fat matted my interior beause i had to get that done. i only have 2 more days to work on it and i hope i can get it done. haha.

thanks
puddin06   +1y
well at lunch today i went home and was messing with the console and the outside was hard but if you put enough pressure on it it would go in because bellow it was still wet. so yea i obviously didnt use enough hardner. it wasnt like that all over just in places where i was trying to fill in dips and folds.

so i pulled it all off and used alot more hardner like by the time i left to come back to work it was dry already haha. i guess thats how it should be.

anyways a tip for you is to use more hardner
corey0814   +1y
any updates?

puddin06   +1y
well after pulling the old body filler off and putting the new on i re sanded it and because of the mixtures it saded weird. but i ran out of time and just have it like it is currently but i am going to put more filler on it and try smoothing again now.
corey0814   +1y
well?

puddin06   +1y
umm still sanding on mine
white92   +1y

Anyone have any input on glassing a dash on a 92 s-10 blazer. I've got the rest of the interior already done,just kinda hung up on this last piece.The spongey top pad is throwing me off a little. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!!