American Cars \  wagons

wagons

American Cars General Discussions
views 9964
replies 108
following 65

boooghar   +1y
Edited: 11/3/2008 8:32:48 PM by BOOOGHAR

i owned a 61 bel-air wagon once upon a time, wish i didnt hafta sell it but i was short on cash at the time and made some serious coin on the deal.

a buddy of mine has three of the late 70s early 80s bu wagons, one being juiced and lots of suspension work and lays out like a mofo on 16s, one is gunna be kinda stock, lowered a lil bit and has a set of 14'' wires for it, and the third wagon is gutted soon to be body dropped

and my oldest daughters best friends dad has 2 bu wagons, one is his wifes daily driver and the other has a nasty small block 17'' torque thrust , cowl hood, and black primer. both are very cool wagons
post photo
gorillagarage   +1y
i regret selling mine theres a pic in my profile had a set of daytons on it.she was a fun little cruiser
lovetigger88   +1y
i cant wait till tex mex i am driving the wagon out there and hope to see all of you out there and i hope the body drop works out for you chris.
PHKNOFF   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
cookiemonster13   +1y
here are some of mine, this car was a 1986 ford crown victoria wagon. it had tons of metal work

thanks to brandon burrell it also got in Super Rod magazine

this car was something i built about 8 years ago. it had hydraulics on it. it laid out in the front but not in the rear. it had 454ss chevy truck wheels on it. we also took all the factory woodgrain off and buffed the car then took fresh woograin and cut scallop graphics and put it on.

i bought this car about 7 years ago. it was a florida saltwater rust bucket. it was static hammered on whitewalls and facotry wheels. i would have kept this car if it wasnt so rusty.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Down_To_Earth_Chick   +1y
Damn there are a lot of wagons out there all hot as hell! Keep em coming
JUICED03   +1y
here is my wagon it is a 03 mazda protege 5

nothing special just my daily juiced.....and not tubbed but lays and drags on stocks......
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
budnikguy   +1y
I have a couple wagons...sure wish I could finish the one in primer for the last 8 or 9 years....remember doing the shaved taillights and rollpan on it Max?!

post photo
post photo
post photo
Down_To_Earth_Chick   +1y
DUDE THIS IS F-ING SWEET!

I HOPE YOU ALL CAN MAKE IT TO TEXMEX. I'm getting all excited!
c10onfire   +1y
Im getting pretty psyched, myself!!! All these wagons are awesome! I'd rock that protege 5! And the blue wagon with graphics....fucking titties, man! The primer one is gonna be sick, too! Everyone coming to TexMex needs to come by the EKSESSIV camp and say hello! I'll have some beers for ya!!!! Christina....all veggies! LOL