Page 2 of 11
American Cars \  wagons

wagons

American Cars General Discussions
views 9965
replies 108
following 65

lovetigger88   +1y
thanks guys for the love of the wagons. so grip how many roll pans have you gone thru?
grip   +1y
Ive repaired and repainted my pan half a dozen times,Its the way those cars are built with the back almost level with the rocker.Still love the car just not the shitty parts people sell.
lovetigger88   +1y
yeah i hear that (grip). thats why i had IF customs make me a full metal roll pan and tail light fillers but still tear the paint off every time i drag it hard.
KEG Media   +1y
ill have a pretty sick wagon one of these days. keef is building it
lovetigger88   +1y
wow cant wait to see it that rendering is sicklove the old school look. like the tail lights hope to see some more project pics when you get them.
low_blazer   +1y
Definatley not in the same class as you guys, but I love my wagon I was looking for a Caprice wagon when I came across my 'bu. Something about bagging a grocery getter really messes with people..lol..

post photo
post photo
post photo
c10onfire   +1y
Doug, your malibu wagon is dope!! Definitely tons of potential! I like it!
okcderek   +1y
I love this thread....mmmhhhmmm.
BioMax   +1y
I'm as big wagon fan too. This is the wife's weekend cruiser.

post photo
low_blazer   +1y
Originally posted by c10onfire

Doug, your malibu wagon is dope!! Definitely tons of potential! I like it!

Thanks man...I've had it for 2 years now and have managed to keep it from being a project. I promised my wife it wouldn't be a project, but you know how that goes..lol. I'm kinda surprised it doesnt lay rocker yet....lots of self control on that one..