American Cars \  wagons

wagons

American Cars General Discussions
views 9966
replies 108
following 65

Down_To_Earth_Chick   +1y
Edited: 10/31/2008 4:31:24 AM by Down_To_Earth_Chick

Hey Rob, Next meeting we need to talk about this metal roll pan. You know I hate mine! I dragged it off at DROP ZONE on purpose so I could get a new one and ended up fixing the fiber glass one!

P.S. I LOVE ALL THE WAGONS GUYS!
PMPWGN   +1y
I regret selling my wagon all the time. I would love to have another one.
xflowgolf   +1y
I like the 'bu wagon above as well.

I love my Olds Custom Cruiser wagon as well. I always liked the split grill... set it off from all the Chevy's running around. I hoped to bag it and shave it up, but it was fun to cruise just hammered.

Trying to sell it now though. Baby on the way and no time or money to put into it.

post photo
post photo
post photo
c10onfire   +1y
nick, congrats on the baby, man! That's awesome! The wagon looks good, too. You're right about that grill setting it apart! How much are you asking, by the way?

Christina, you're wagon is sooooo dope! I dig the headlights. (on the wagon LOL!) I gotta have mine bodydropped by TexMex!!!
juicedwagon   +1y
nick, that wagon is real nice, as stated above, how much.

i got yet another caprice wagon and im fighting the urge to sell my truck and build the wagon, though i really want to.
Flamedsdime   +1y
any body got any pics or know of any custom 72-77 gm wagons?
My brothers got a 73 buick stage 1 455 and a 75 caprice he wants to build and hes never seen any built before
xflowgolf   +1y
Originally posted by c10onfire

nick, congrats on the baby, man! That's awesome! The wagon looks good, too. You're right about that grill setting it apart! How much are you asking, by the way?

It's on E-Bay right now starting at $2,000 with no reserve. We'll see if anybody bids.

Your wagon is dope. I checked it out at TexMex 08! It's the only one I remember seeing there. I had just moved my mother in law down to the Houston area (Katy) that previous week, so while I was down there I borrowed their car and the wife and I came out to check out the show for awhile.
Down_To_Earth_Chick   +1y
Edited: 11/3/2008 5:00:48 PM by Down_To_Earth_Chick

Originally posted by c10onfire

Christina, you're wagon is sooooo dope! I dig the headlights. (on the wagon LOL!) I gotta have mine bodydropped by TexMex!!!

Thanks, I am still having a hard time with them. BMW wants a grand for a set of wires that hooks them up "correctly". I refuse to pay that price for a set of wires! SO...right now I have HIGH BEAMS only. I know if we roll out at night the club member in front of me will be pissed the whole way to texmex! (if i drive the wagon out there...don't know if I wanna tow or drive yet)

Anyways, they wern't to hard to make fit on the wagon. I had to be a lilttle different from my BUDDY LIL ROB. I mean we are in the same club and are cars are SO different but yet SO alike its crazy and fun as hell!

The pictures I have up of the wagon are old. I'd put new ones up but she is in pieces. My HUBBY had a accedent and ened up ripping off the right side fender. So now the hood, front end, and fenders are all molded together as one fiber glass piece. (he builds boats for a living so what ever he makes the boats shell out of is what the wagons new front piece is mad of. I know its not fiberglass but looks like it and is stronger than metal on a 55 bel air)

So as soon as I get it painted YET AGAIN!! I'll post new pictures.
TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
I have owned mine for a couple years, severely unmodified.
dimebagged   +1y
Edited: 11/3/2008 6:49:54 PM by DimeDown

This is my old 93. Layd with a rake on 20s.
post photo