threads
Page 3 of 3
Motorcycles \  check out the new whip!!!!

check out the new whip!!!!

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 1342
replies 27
following 20

NOTLONUF   +1y
bike looks good!! the new gixxers do look good all black. but like some other people said. BE CAREFUL!
loudciv   +1y
Originally posted by nvrloenuf

I never under stood how people are saving on gas money with another payment? Weird to me...

because paying the payment & fuel for the bike is still cheaper than driving a hemi daily & paying for fuel
Deranged731   +1y
Here is my way of saving gas....

This hog gets 80 mpg and goes 45 all day long....

post photo
post photo
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
ok so ya it happened.... a mother f****** SUV ran me off the road, and he didnt even stop to see if i was ok which i wasnt i had to go to the hospital. i only had a broken ankel but still.well the insurance calmed the bike as a total loss so when i get my foot out of the itchy ass cast im gona get me a new bike! i think i wana get the new ducati 848, but everybody tells me there hella expensive maitnances wise!
relaxednoma   +1y
That sucks, glad it was only a broken ankle. I had one close call with a car not seeing me, came wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to close to the guardrail but avoided it. Made me stop riding for awhile actually.
MIOTCH616   +1y
i learned the best way to watch your back when i had my bike. buy the loudest f'n pipe you can get! at least they can hear you then. but always wear your gear! i had a 600rr that i miss dearly! my girl doesnt like sportbikes so im jus gona wait til i can get a chopper.
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
ya i had just got it so i hadn't got an exhaust yet. but the SUV was coming the opiste way if i didnt move i would of been like a bug on a windshield! so does anybody have a ducati that knows about them. i mean i no there more expensive to buy but are they really that more on tunes up and stuff.
MIOTCH616   +1y
a friend of mine had a ducati monster and yes there xpensive to maintain. jus like if you take a bmw to the dealer for a tune up or oil change.