threads
Page 2 of 3
Motorcycles \  check out the new whip!!!!

check out the new whip!!!!

Motorcycles Make Specific
views 1335
replies 27
following 20

retro dime   +1y
I saw one just like that the other day theyre pretty sick.

I wish I had a motorcycle license so I could get a gsxr or cbr especially for gas like already said.
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
Edited: 6/24/2008 1:58:42 PM by CCtuckinlexaniz

thanks guys. ya its a trip cuz people dont look out for me. some lady almost hit me. if i wasnt paying attention she probaley would of took my ass out!
wstewart58   +1y
i lik the raider but im bout 2 sell mine already an a new zx10. .i enjoy a rocket alot more den jus a cruiser
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
Originally posted by Flossin22s

Edited: 6/21/2008 5:35:58 PM by Flossin22s

sick bikes, just be safe and watch ur back, all eyes open.......i only had 2 months with my 06 gixxer when i was rearend at the intersection, guy was doing 55 and i was barely crossing at 5-10mph

wear ur gear!! it trips me out when i see guys riding in shorts, tank tops, and flip flops...u never know when ur going down

BTW i still have my Icon Daytona Leather jacket all black if u need one...only 2 months old with perfect condition

hey do u got pics of it and how much u want for it. i was looking for the right jacket but it never dawned on me to look for used ones!
iRIDElow   +1y
nice
loudciv   +1y
my gas saver. leftover 07 R6, lowered 1.5" (my wife rides it too) . i just got rid of that goofy tag bracket & put a smoked tail w/ turn signals & a dark windscreen on it. why are all my toys the same colors? lol

post photo
post photo
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
wow thats bad ass! i love the r6 raven!
Spook93   +1y
I love the R6 also, but when i went to buy the 07 here in aust they didnt offer the raven anymore, so I bought one, and modded it to be all black! Hope you guys like!

The mods include repaint side and belly pan, Akra megaphone, clear indecators, evo-tech fender eliminator, solo set up, and not picture but a dark screen now. I love this thing, its my need for speed!

Dragntrac23   +1y
Edited: 7/9/2008 3:18:26 PM by Dragntrac23

Just got my tank & fenders back from paint today .. should be saving gas by this weekend ..

post photo
post photo
post photo
nvrloenuf   +1y
I never under stood how people are saving on gas money with another payment? Weird to me...