Old School Minis \  Scanned some of my old pics

Scanned some of my old pics

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1078
replies 15
following 13

unclelee   +1y
Edited: 6/12/2008 11:32:48 AM by UncleLee

Same here, seeing the old PF pix... man....

Kudos for pix of Reactor, Raspberry Delight and MI2LOW. And Truxzilla (no ideal what it's real name was, but that's what me and my buddies called the Triaxle Isuzu about 99 or so, lol).

FATSHI   +1y
I remember most of those rides. looks like some pics are from the old days in peigon forge tn. I use to love to cruise at that show. It would take 2 hours to make one pass down the strip. Nice pics.
dssur   +1y
cant we all just run centerlines and pathfinders again. : (
sauceman   +1y
Damn... loved the pics from Mini Nationals in Pigeon Forge, really brought back some memories. Even reconized a few from when the show got moved to Bristol.
Big Rik   +1y
I would love to see more pics from the Pigeon Forge days. A lot of the ones i posted were from Booger Bash in Charlotte. I was only able that show once. The year after i went i ran into trouble the day before we were supposed to leave, and the show ended the year after that. Ive got a ton of memories from the older shows out here. Just glad the response to these old school rides has been great.
xefchopper   +1y
I've got picks from The first show in PF I'll get em scanned and post em up. Also Booger Bash from about 92 or 93. Stay tuned