Old School Minis \  Chris Anders mazda

Chris Anders mazda

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1576
replies 20
following 18

dssur   +1y
Originally posted by BOOOGHAR

this picture is made of aweso and win. not only is the truck bad ass and reminds me of why I got into minitruckin (I tried finding the issue, I know I have it) but the chicks in the background look so much better than the hoochie sluts that drag their snails all over trucks at shows or on DVD's in 2008.

Lesson: guys, you should run out and get you some 15" boyd billets because thats all you really need and girls, put on some friggin clothes.
post photo
gimp5561   +1y
agree with russ-d on that shit
zadaddy   +1y
WORD
disfiguredS10   +1y
"drag their snails" f'n gross!
boooghar   +1y
i guess you never saw the girls that posed with chriss truck when it got featured
xxbdydrpdnissanxx   +1y
Man I always loved that truck.
gimp5561   +1y

i guess you never saw the girls that posed with chriss truck when it got featured ya they was that 90's hot. where are they now

dssur   +1y

i guess you never saw the girls that posed with chriss truck when it got featured

hahahaha yeah but at least back then they wore swimsuits instead of stripper strings or underwear.

maz duh   +1y
Thanks for the info Chuck. You're absolutley right, I was confusing the paint with Tom Lutz's Killer B mazda. I had no idea that it had an extensive amount of work underneath as well, it would be cool to see some pix of it. This was one of the trucks that got me hooked on regular cab mazdas back when I was a pup. Hopefully it will surface from the mini truckin black hole that so many great trucks have slipped into over the years and wind up back on the show field again. Since we're on the subject does anyone know what happen to the regular cab mazda that Courtney Halowell was building back in the day? I remember reading tech articles in the old MT's with it in it and being inspired by all the cool little mods it had. What ever happened to the Killer B as well, anyone know?
boooghar   +1y
courtneys mazda got parted out and scattered around so-cal