Page 6 of 15
Old School Minis \  Project: Retro:Bump

Project: Retro:Bump

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4157
replies 146
following 46

standardbyker88   +1y
lower it more. come on. haha. im about that low in my 92. i cut my stops in half, and have like 3/4" at the outer edge. hair at the inner. 3" rear blocks, but im 4linking it with coils soon.
groundedwatts   +1y
Originally posted by PictureMeRailin

so whats the stats on that doored photochop???? just admit it...you're scared

post photo
standardbyker88   +1y
now just section it. narrow it. and shorten it. then its a mini minitruck.
groundedwatts   +1y
LMAO...werd
granth   +1y
lol guys. they didnt door trucks in the early 90's im sure. i will at most go mid rocker. i MIGHT fit haha
standardbyker88   +1y
just do an open walk through and kick the seat back farther. move the collumn towards you if needed.
granth   +1y
lol nah im not going to go full out to the doors. im going to go about 1/2 inch into the rockers probably. I don't want to tear it up too bad. Plus when I get my paint done and I don't want to go tearing the hell out of that. I've thought about possibly spacing the rockers up from the ground like 1/16-1/8 inch. just enough where if i were to drag it a little, or lay it out too hard it won't fuck up my sheet metal.
granth   +1y
well, its legal for the first time in like 7 years. i got it insured today with my tag and title on the way to be transfered/made. my plate is going to say "IAMBUMP"
granth   +1y
just drivin it daily for now, trying to save up some cash , i lack like 300 to be able to drop it off at keef's. hopefully beginning of may or late april it will be ready to go up there.
greenranger 23   +1y
truck is looking good grant. i'm kinda diggin those probe wheels. good choice