Old School Minis General Discussions
views 4138
replies 146
following 46

granth   +1y
Edited: 3/23/2008 2:13:18 PM by 72bumpside

post photo
jucieddawg   +1y
I like that body style toyota. I had a 87 xcab longbed turbo, back in 89. It was all slammed down..(4 corner air shocks) Shell, walkthrough, big system, 16" Mercedes rims.. Fun cruiser. Sold it in 91 to a guy in Alberta Canada and never saw it again. HAve fun with the build...
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Originally posted by HvyD

I like that body style toyota. I had a 87 xcab longbed turbo, back in 89. It was all slammed down..(4 corner air shocks) Shell, walkthrough, big system, 16" Mercedes rims.. Fun cruiser. Sold it in 91 to a guy in Alberta Canada and never saw it again. HAve fun with the build...

Nobody else probably saw it either, since its probably rusted away and hit the crusher
jucieddawg   +1y
Is tht a major issue up in the great white north...What part af Canada are you from. Iam trying to find pics of it to post...lots of boxes to go through...
lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by jsondrops

good luck with the project man,let me know if you need any factory parts!2 scoops of pimpness!

^ 2 scoops of RADNESS you stupid fuk! and Bump, we need that in a waffle cone!... to go!

lucky_brew   +1y
Originally posted by fatboysS1O

sweet! looks good. just dont let Lucky talk you into any pink paint anywhere!

the pink was Bump's idea! cant you tell he would like pink? look at that fluffy little dog hes got!
granth   +1y
Originally posted by lucky_brew

Originally posted by fatboysS1O

sweet! looks good. just dont let Lucky talk you into any pink paint anywhere!

the pink was Bump's idea! cant you tell he would like pink? look at that fluffy little dog hes got!

i hate that dog, just so you know. shes fucking anoying

lucky lights light purple. he would call it lilac though, hes gay enough to know the real name. i had to google.
granth   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
lucky_brew   +1y
^ good shit man!
deflatd   +1y
badass looking. keep it up