Page 2 of 3
Old School Minis \  probe 16 inch wheels on a toyota

probe 16 inch wheels on a toyota

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 1172
replies 21
following 14

Abercrombie   +1y
does anybody remember the purple toyota with graphics that was from texas that had those wheels on it? it also had a camper shell and suicide doors? lucky get your scanner warmed up!
iamagearheadru   +1y
that was Chris Moore's Toyota, I loved that truck, he was Camber Texas, I think he is in KY now...
stlowburban   +1y
Chris was a good guy. I got pics of it black when it first got bodydropped at Emma Long park. I forget the name of the club most of the early tx camber guys were in when they still threw HeatWave. It was at HeatWave a couple years ago. Still the same, roll pan had a little damage.
Abercrombie   +1y
lucky....you gonna post some pics or what?!?!
gimp5561   +1y
there are two different probe wheel from dif. years the twisted ones are from the newer body..
post photo
lucky_brew   +1y
Edited: 3/17/2008 5:43:53 PM by lucky_brew

damn! do i have to be the pic postin dude or what? here ya go grant! btw: i told you they would fukin tuck! doubted me on the torsion bars - now on the probe wheels!... fuker!
lucky_brew   +1y
thanks shannon for posting that purple yota... i kept trying to steel the pic from that other thread too and it wont let go of the lil tracker pic. oh-well. maybe he scanned 2 pics at a time!
gimp5561   +1y
hey anybody know where that orange ranger on the cover is now
gimp5561   +1y
ya i scaned the two at the same time..
lucky_brew   +1y
^ no idea! post a new thread in the old school minis... someone will notice it! they always do! plus its keeps this section "alive!"